Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2010 | 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

i wonder if you can add on the cyber street lip to the Kreative design bumper

Last edited by MR_Evo206; Jul 17, 2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR_Evo206
i wonder if you can add on the cyber street lip to the Kreative design bumper
they have there own lip version so yes but its there version of it. i was planning on getting the front bumper with cf bottom for sure to go with my car if you seen my front i have a 1 of a kind Garage HRS Kevlar Carbon fiber splitter that goes with it but it sits WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to low for the street so i want the whole cf around the whole care look. I can only use it on track days for road coursing or autox. I was going to get the bumper as a back up bumper to put in storage to swap in and out with both.

List of parts im buying

Spoolup COP
Fortune Auto Custom dress up bolt set(bought two days ago)
Carbon Fiber Vortex Generator
Rota Dpt or Rota G-force im on the fence about which one also color gold or grey and looking into other rim ideals as well
Complete Repaint of my Car(Trix color only 3 people know ill keep it that way)
Varis Carbon fiber Side Diffusors
Rexspeed Jdm rear bumper carbon side diffusors
Kreative Design front bumper with cf bottom
Rewrap my headliner and panels in seude(im going to do this like i did my Z once i get my evo back)

On the fence about

Rexspeed carbon fiber side diffusors
Garage hrs fenders
Extreme dimension fenders
New undertray of some sort
tinting windows
Redoing again headlights to include tsx projectors and e46 shrouds
Awd motorsports lightweight driveshaft
small subwoofer and amp(just to get alittle base love is all)

Last edited by RockmanX; Jul 17, 2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

nice plans bro! if and when you do get the front end let us know how the fitment is! I just emailed KD and was inquiring about the whole kit. Yeah i saw the their version of the cyber street lip and i am pretty stoked about that as well.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR_Evo206
nice plans bro! if and when you do get the front end let us know how the fitment is! I just emailed KD and was inquiring about the whole kit. Yeah i saw the their version of the cyber street lip and i am pretty stoked about that as well.
all that stuff i listed are plans. im kind of at the point where im almost tired of spending money to be honest with you lol. just want to save and buy other things like a bigger tv shoes whatever lol. i hop in and out of car modes. BUT I KNOW ILL BE READY FOR NEXT SEASON CARSHOWS Looking Fly. Also ill make the BR shootout finally with a great car not a stock one. that bumper is expensive man lol he quoted me 860 shipped guezz almost as much as a built tranny. so your looking at still spending 2500 on the complete kit plus install price so still like a 4k or more mod total to get completed. granted its less then 7k+ voltex parts but modding adds up bro and is not cheap and thats just the outside wait till you start doing motor work for real
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
they have there own lip version so yes but its there version of it. i was planning on getting the front bumper with cf bottom for sure to go with my car if you seen my front i have a 1 of a kind Garage HRS Kevlar Carbon fiber splitter that goes with it but it sits WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to low for the street so i want the whole cf around the whole care look. I can only use it on track days for road coursing or autox. I was going to get the bumper as a back up bumper to put in storage to swap in and out with both.

List of parts im buying

Spoolup COP
Fortune Auto Custom dress up bolt set(bought two days ago)
Carbon Fiber Vortex Generator
Rota Dpt or Rota G-force im on the fence about which one also color gold or grey and looking into other rim ideals as well
Complete Repaint of my Car(Trix color only 3 people know ill keep it that way)
Varis Carbon fiber Side Diffusors
Rexspeed Jdm rear bumper carbon side diffusors
Kreative Design front bumper with cf bottom
Rewrap my headliner and panels in seude(im going to do this like i did my Z once i get my evo back)

On the fence about

Rexspeed carbon fiber side diffusors
Garage hrs fenders
Extreme dimension fenders
New undertray of some sort
tinting windows
Redoing again headlights to include tsx projectors and e46 shrouds
Awd motorsports lightweight driveshaft
small subwoofer and amp(just to get alittle base love is all)
your car is going to weigh 4k lbs by the time you add all thos parts, are you going to add a roll cage too?
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rdwngs44
your car is going to weigh 4k lbs by the time you add all thos parts, are you going to add a roll cage too?
what do i need a rollcage for. Not for a DD. im not shooting for 9s or 700whp so not required. my car will never be 4k lol ill weigh it once i get stuff done. LOL most of that stuff is Carbon fiber weights nothing. my car will do exactly what i intend it to do not break 9s if i wanted that i would get 700+whp and have a gutted interior with a dirty enginebay because i dont give a ****. not in the cards. Ill buy another evo if i wanted that
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

what do i need a rollcage for. Not for a DD. im not shooting for 9s or 700whp so not required. my car will never be 4k lol ill weigh it once i get stuff done. LOL most of that stuff is Carbon fiber weights nothing. my car will do exactly what i intend it to do not break 9s if i wanted that i would get 700+whp and have a gutted interior with a dirty enginebay because i dont give a ****. not in the cards. Ill buy another evo if i wanted that
though you said you were auto x or something, you also need a cage for 10's
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

My **** and Diffuser.....Looks like a Hovercraft.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rdwngs44
though you said you were auto x or something, you also need a cage for 10's
no i will not once i run 10 whatever one time and get the timeslip and get the warning im done LOL. told you 10.99 and im done with dragging just autoX for fun since i never done it wanted to try it at least once.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kidloco51
rear looks pretty good
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 07:02 PM

Rocks. Just got my cop from spoolinup last week.
Old Jul 17, 2010 | 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by grimrpr9
Rocks. Just got my cop from spoolinup last week.
post me a pic of if now if dont mind kind sir!!!. Im hoping you get one of the 3 t/bs i dont need tomorrow for sure then ill get the COP he has one with my name on it just waiting on me to pull the trigger are you good for it??
Old Jul 18, 2010 | 02:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
Foam you need to go lower.

And you shoud do something about that strut bar... get rid of it and do a wire tuck! youll be perfect.
Yeah I kind of lost motivation to buy stuff recently so I stopped. I'm planning on doing more in the bay over the winter. The strut bar really bothers me too haha, but I'm always too lazy to find a new one. Coilovers will come as well once I figure out which wide body I want to go with
Old Jul 18, 2010 | 02:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kidloco51
that my friend is one sexy *** =)
Old Jul 18, 2010 | 03:20 AM

post me a pic of if now if dont mind kind sir!!!. Im hoping you get one of the 3 t/bs i dont need tomorrow for sure then ill get the COP he has one with my name on it just waiting on me to pull the trigger are you good for it??
ya im good for it. cuz i dont want down time. 2 weeks turn around just at works for them to do it. not counting shipping time. so deff want it.

Quick Reply: Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!