Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013 | 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

^ Its a Truth front bumper, not TFH....they look pretty similar though.
Old Jun 29, 2013 | 12:45 PM

2 days ago I ask if anybody rcvd authentic voltex bumper the last couple of months, in order to inform me if the bumper is marked with serial number. For the moment I will not give any names / companies that they claim that this is authentic bumper

I attach some photos in order to tell me yr opinion if this is authentic or not:

1st pic : this was the original packing (this is how you pack one bumper that costs 2275 euro). Voltex cannards donot even have voltex box & decals. I received them in one box all together as you see in the picture
2nd + 3rd pic: asymetric holes (not 100% fitment) on the picture you see the same hole, different side
4th pic : small spidercracks and poor construction (you see the light passing through the bumper). This is not what I would call "aerodynamic". Missing bolts ( i notice tt all voltex bumpers secure with 3 bolts on the side but this one has only 2) and there is gab between lip & main body of bumper. All bolts used are galvanized (not even stainless steel or bronze). Shortly they will get rusty

So what do you think. Can this product be original?? If you could post some photos that will assist me, I will be much appreciate. In case I am right I will give the names / companies that they are trying to tell me that this is the "real" thing

Last edited by TonyBisk; Jun 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2013 | 03:08 PM
Evolving Member

That is Not authentic or used, mine came in voltex box with stickers and catalog, inside of bumper is also stamped with voltex logo.

I got all my voltex goodies from driveline engineering or evasive motorsports, very helpful and stand up guys to work with, that was 4 years ago though.

This is a cyber bumper but same stamping location, does yours have the voltex logo like this one?

Last edited by rdwngs44; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2013 | 09:50 PM

Thanks for reply. There is no such thing anywhere. The shop that sold me the bumper claims that voltex stop marking with logo & rerial number (which I do not believe). This is the reason that I am asking if anyone purchased lately in order to confirm that. If I am correct (which I believe) I will post the stores involved with all necessary proofs in order to stay away !!!!!!!
Old Jun 29, 2013 | 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ya sorry to say, but that quality doesn't look like Voltex to me.

Here are pictures of my Voltext parts that were purchased 6-7 years ago with the labels on this.

Fit and fish looked much better than what you received

Front Bumper.

Name:  IMAG0367.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  118.8 KB

Side Skirts.

Name:  IMAG0347.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  118.1 KB
Old Jun 30, 2013 | 06:30 AM

Ya i can see that clearly. The thing is that they are trying to convince me that voltex stop marking their goodies. Thats the reason I need someone who purchase recently to inform me !!

I attach one more photo for reference

Old Jun 30, 2013 | 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

Email voltex:
voltexsuzuka@gmail.com

Contact the "only" 2 dealers in the USA, and ask them...
I see you're not in the us but Greece doesn't have any dealers, I'd trust what these 2 dealers say.
What dealer did you go through?
USA
Evasive Motor Sports

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/

USA
BULLET PROOF
http://bespokeventures.com/

Last edited by rdwngs44; Jun 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old Jun 30, 2013 | 01:50 PM

This was exactly what I did. But the funny thing is that I get different answers and this is the reason now that I want to know if anybody purchased Voltex product lately was it marked / or not ?? Many thanks for yr help
Old Jun 30, 2013 | 05:08 PM
Evolved Member
FCOTM Winner

Who did you buy the parts from???
Old Jul 1, 2013 | 06:59 AM

Theoritically from evasive (this is what the third party claims) !!!! But I donot have any receipt and when I asked (for rcpt) from evasive, they say " As far as invoice goes, you would need to contact no limit because you purchased from them, not from us "
Old Jul 1, 2013 | 12:18 PM

I don't think my sides, front lip, or diffuser have Voltex labels on them anywhere. I just bought all of them in the last month or so from Evasive. All items came in Voltex boxes and included nicely packaged hardware with kanji / Voltex labels on the packaging for the hardware, catalog, stickers, and printed instructions in Japanese.

That being said, it may be possible that Voltex does not do the serial number/sticker anymore... but that packaging doesn't look like anything I have gotten with my Voltex stuff from Evasive.

+1 for Mike at Evasive BTW- great service and lots of genuine Voltex stuff in stock!
Old Jul 1, 2013 | 03:00 PM

Thanks a lot for yr reply. In other words nothing same with what I receive. I believe the quality also was not the same as seen on my pics ?? What hardware have inside ?? And could you please let me know what kind of catalogue had inside ?? The material of the bolts was galvanized or stainless steel ?? Anything you remember it would be much help from me !!!

Last edited by TonyBisk; Jul 1, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old Jul 2, 2013 | 06:33 PM

Here are some pics:

All of the nuts and bolts are coated black, the washers and brackets included for mounting are silver. All Voltex items I have included the catalogue, a sticker, and instructions with the exception of the exhaust burn shield- that didn't come with a sticker. I checked my side skirts again and they do not have a voltex sticker or badge on them anywhere, so it's possible Voltex has stopped doing that- at least for the sides anyway.
Old Jul 3, 2013 | 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

Do a chargeback on your credit card ASAP...if you were bamboozled!

When buying items like VOLTEX or rims like volk that take many months to be delivered, many of us get the short end of the stick...because we pay, items get delivered 3+ plus months or don't get delivered as in my case...or you get some fake sheit, then its to late to file a complaint with the credit card company.
I lost 3600 on some TE37's that never got shipped to me...

The rules need to be changed when buying items from vendors bringing items from Japan or wheels that take longer periods of time!

Last edited by talentsearch301; Jul 3, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
Old Jul 3, 2013 | 12:27 PM

That's what I really like about Evasive. The fact that they're the official US Importer of Voltex and stock most of the components is great! Nice to not have to wait nearly as long as most folks did back in the day for this stuff.

Quick Reply: Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!