Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2013, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jarred15801
I agree, but this is how I bought it. Atleast the black on the doors is vinyl. I still have all stock body parts. Debating on putting it back to stock and selling all this aftermarket stuff.
For some reason or another, I think I already knew that. Either way, its unique!
Old Dec 19, 2013, 04:27 PM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by roevo
pic of my Evo

Wow, that's super clean and really nice! Great job!
Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Dec 19, 2013, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ thank you.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Done Right!

Roevo: Your car is amazing! It's done right, and NOT over the top. Great choice of aftermarket parts...To me, this is what a CT9A should look like. Beautiful. Every aftermarket part compliments one another.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 10:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by teamrevjohn
Here's mine:

this car looked killer at the san fran auto show....where's the rear fenders????
Old Jan 27, 2014, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Picked up a Street bumper from Evasive last week.
Name:  photo1_zps60b87f3b.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  161.6 KB
Name:  photo2_zps3addb68c.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  166.3 KB
The following users liked this post:
br3akrboi (May 20, 2022)
Old Jan 27, 2014, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

I'm going to take a wiild guess and say the stock crash beam won't work right?
Old Jan 27, 2014, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by flippymcbean
I'm going to take a wiild guess and say the stock crash beam won't work right?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I can't confirm because I don't have the crash beam.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

I just got my bumper in. And noticed its skinner where the holes are and it's higher up. Oh well. Can anyone confirm this?
Old Jan 29, 2014, 01:16 PM

^ Not sure what you're saying...

Never posted mine after selling the IX front and Voltex lip and replacing it with the street front bumper instead:

I just finished installing the canards and have this bad boy (w/ 30mm risers) sitting around as well for when the snow melts. Possibly some more Voltex goodies by spring if I play my cards right...

Old Jan 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze

I just finished installing the canards and have this bad boy (w/ 30mm risers) sitting around as well for when the snow melts. Possibly some more Voltex goodies by spring if I play my cards right...
If? Lets be realistic, we all know you'll give in sooner or later
Old Jan 29, 2014, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wanted to clear some rumors up about Voltex. I know some distributors are saying they are having issues with getting products in a timely manner and that Voltex may have some business difficulties.

However, I may be the most recent Voltex customer as I just ordered a number of voltex goodies. I put in an order for the cyber edition front bumper, cyber canards, cyber over fenders, and the heat shield. I was told parts should arrive in 3-4months. I already have the rest of the kit(minus the wing and hood). Just wanted to let you all know in case you were thinking about ordering some things.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

^ Not sure what you're saying... Never posted mine after selling the IX front and Voltex lip and replacing it with the street front bumper instead: I just finished installing the canards and have this bad boy (w/ 30mm risers) sitting around as well for when the snow melts. Possibly some more Voltex goodies by spring if I play my cards right...
Did the bumper go on okay with or without the stock bumper beam?
Old Jan 29, 2014, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by BrendanS
If? Lets be realistic, we all know you'll give in sooner or later
Probably true man, LOL.

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Just wanted to clear some rumors up about Voltex. I know some distributors are saying they are having issues with getting products in a timely manner and that Voltex may have some business difficulties.

However, I may be the most recent Voltex customer as I just ordered a number of voltex goodies. I put in an order for the cyber edition front bumper, cyber canards, cyber over fenders, and the heat shield. I was told parts should arrive in 3-4months. I already have the rest of the kit(minus the wing and hood). Just wanted to let you all know in case you were thinking about ordering some things.
Who did you order the good through? Everything Voltex I've purchased so far (lip when I had it, street bumper, side steps, rear diffuser, exhaust shield, type 5 wing) was in stock at Evasive in Cali. I'm sure with some of the Cyber stuff you ordered that's probably less common though.

Some of your other kit components are replica, right?

Originally Posted by flippymcbean
Did the bumper go on okay with or without the stock bumper beam?
Yep, it went on without issue. I've never tried to fit it with the crash beam since Voltex says it doesn't fit with it. Knowing that I never attempted it.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC

Evasive has a **** ton voltex in stock. I remember when I made the roadtrip down last summer seeing their stock. I was shocked, the amount of Voltex they keep stock is just ridiculous...but they move it so why not

Who did you order the good through? Everything Voltex I've purchased so far (lip when I had it, street bumper, side steps, rear diffuser, exhaust shield, type 5 wing) was in stock at Evasive in Cali. I'm sure with some of the Cyber stuff you ordered that's probably less common though.
+1

Quick Reply: Official VOLTEX Picture Thread!