Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Carbing underpanel, ETS FMIC, CF lip???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2008 | 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Carbing underpanel, ETS FMIC, CF lip???

Will these three things all fit together? I tried to do a search. I saw the Buschur FMIC fits with the carbing.

Also, I know the stock lip clips to the front underpanel correct? With an aftermarket underpanel, how does a CF lip connect?
Old Feb 10, 2008 | 04:24 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

the ETS fmic works with the stock undertray so you shouldn't have an issue

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hlight=carbing

judging by that link you'll have to do some drilling in the c/f lip to attach it to the carbing underpanel

Last edited by chaotichoax; Feb 10, 2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2008 | 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I saw that post in my search, which led to the question whether or not it would work with a front lip.

I'm thinking about going with an APR front splitter, so it's like killing two birds with one stone (front lip and undertray in one). Plus they're not priced all that badly. I was only going with the Carbing Underpanel because I was going to get it cheap from a co-worker, but I want a front lip too.

APR Front Splitter looks good IMO, and is cheaper than a front lip/undertray combo. I understand an undertray covers much more area, but I'm not planning on being competitive. Probably just a track day here and there.
Old Feb 19, 2008 | 08:15 AM
Former Sponsor

We've had a customer confirm fitment with the Carbing panel and our intercooler, though I don't have specifics as to whether or not any minor mods were required. As long as you're willing to work with the piece slightly I don't think you'll run into any issues

Tom
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

does anyone know if the carbing panel fits with their carbing lower arm bar (6 point). I'm assuming it would cause its the same manufacturer but you never know.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

the panel works with the 6 point bar...

but what i did notice is that the panel gave me some issues with some LICP... but since its aluminum, i just man handled it... lol....