Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pic of underside of Evo9 recaro?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2008, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump in hopes somone has pics of a seat with all brackets and sliders removed, just the bare seat, to see the mounting points

thanks alot guys
Old Sep 22, 2008, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EVIL EVO 69
bump in hopes somone has pics of a seat with all brackets and sliders removed, just the bare seat, to see the mounting points

thanks alot guys
I have done the almost reverse of this installation. I put JDM Integra DC5 seats into my evo so I guess I can give you some tips.
What I found to be the easiest way is use the rails or sliders that came with the seats. Meaning if you bought the OEM evo seat make sure it comes with the oem evo rail/sliders... from there you can make custom mounting base-brackets to fit and mount the evo seats into your Integra.

As far as swapping the Integra rails into evo seats... it wont work, I already tried that on my evo. The holes dont line up and the rails have different measurement from side to side on the bottom base of the seat..
Old Sep 22, 2008, 05:42 PM

im not going to have any kind of mounts or sliders, im going to custom make some mounts to directly mount them to the floor as low as humanly possible, they wont slide or anything, im the only one that drives my car, and theres a rollbar and no backseats so theres no reason for the seats to move

i just want to see the bottoms, so i can plan out my mounts, i want to make sure the bottoms of the evo seats are totally flat and i can work with it

thanks though
Old Sep 22, 2008, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EVIL EVO 69
im not going to have any kind of mounts or sliders, im going to custom make some mounts to directly mount them to the floor as low as humanly possible, they wont slide or anything, im the only one that drives my car, and theres a rollbar and no backseats so theres no reason for the seats to move

i just want to see the bottoms, so i can plan out my mounts, i want to make sure the bottoms of the evo seats are totally flat and i can work with it

thanks though
If you re-read my above reply... I say the easiest way is to re-use the OEM Evo rails/sliders because you can remove the oem evo base mounting brackets. You can remove the base mounting bracket from the OEM EVO rails!! The Evo base mounting brackets are bolted in using one bolt/screw for each side of mounting. After you removed the evo base mounting bracket you can custom the new base mounting brackets to bolt the seats into your Integra.

Sorry no pics of the bottom side of my oem evo seat... but this is the base mounting brackets I'm talking about. ( These are made by Binary for Evo) You only need to make new base mounting brackets like these Binary so you can bolt into your Integra.

[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 22, 2008, 09:20 PM

yes but those brackets bolt on underneath the sliders, i dont want the sliders, i want the seats to be as low as possible, im 6'2 and i need to fit in my integra with my helmet on comfortably, so i dont need sliders or any of that stuff