Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pic of underside of Evo9 recaro?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2008, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pic of underside of Evo9 recaro?

lookin for a good pic of the underside of a evo 9 recaro seat

with the rails off

im lookin to make some custom rails to put them in my integra
also gonna make some rails for them when i get an evo in the next couple weeks

also how much do these seats go for, the all black, leather, suede, with the red stich

thanks guys
Old Mar 1, 2008, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

your looking at spending at least i would say a grand for some good quality evo SE seats with the red stiching and what not. youd probably be better off getting some evo 8 recaros there selling cheaper from what i seen.
Old Mar 1, 2008, 02:11 PM

thats about what i was expecting, thats not a problem, iv already got a set of jdm integra type r recaros in the car now, and i can sell them easy for a grand, so that will cover the cost of the evo recaros

i just want to make sure the bottoms are simalar to my itr recaros, and that id be able to make some super low seats rails for them to fit into my itr
Old Mar 1, 2008, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Only thing I could find.... and its not a evo 9 seat

Old Mar 1, 2008, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

can't you use the rails off a type-r I think all recaros come with the same mounting positions. Check it out.
Old Mar 1, 2008, 10:13 PM

yeah thats what im thinking, i think the actual seat base should be the same, its just the rails that differ

i dont want to use the integra rails, they sit to high, im 6'1 an theres no way id fit in there with a helmet and those stock rails

im the only one who drives my car so i dont need them to slide at all, iv designe seat mounts that will put the seat on the ground basically, as low as possible, just the way i like it

i just like the evo9 black seats with the red stich better then my itr recaros, the red stich will go nicely with the red stich jdm itr shift boot, and the red stich on the momo tuner steering wheel
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:34 PM

bump in the hopes somebody might have some pics for some reason, iv looked around and found pics of other recaros, and they seem to have a generic bottom panel, that looks like they all have the same bottom mount bolt holes, so they should be the same on the evo recaros, i just want to make sure before i sell my recaros and buy a set
Old Mar 17, 2008, 02:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
i actually just took my IX driver seat out yesterday. ill post up pictures later today after i get home from work
Old Mar 17, 2008, 03:04 AM
Evolving Member

Looking at my buddies Type R, only issue you might have is not being able to fold the seats forward without doing some serious cranking to get rear access.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVIL EVO 69
i dont want to use the integra rails, they sit to high, im 6'1 an theres no way id fit in there with a helmet and those stock rails

im the only one who drives my car so i dont need them to slide at all, iv designe seat mounts that will put the seat on the ground basically, as low as possible, just the way i like it
Gotta shell out the big bucks for the Vision Super Low rails.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Here are a few pics. Not sure what exactly you want a pic of, so if I did not get what you want let me know and I'll take some more detailed pics.

Old Mar 17, 2008, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Brand. you going with binaries brackets or a new seat?
Old Mar 17, 2008, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Well my main reason for removing the seat is because I'm re-doing my entire battery relocation project and making alot of upgrades. Alot of work with the cables and what not is done on the enterior hidden under the carpets, plastic pieces ect... for a clean look, so I have to take everything back out now which means taking the entire driver side. But seeing I already have the seat out I've been seriously debating ordering the Binary seat brackets. Going to have to see what my pocket book looks like after the battery project is done. lol. Sorry for jacking the thread, Ill stop now
Old Mar 19, 2008, 06:23 PM

EvoooB,,, the pics look good, but do you have any with the rails removed, just showing the bottom of the seat

Skywarp,,, i dont really need the seats to fold or anything like that, iv got an omp 4 point rollbar in the rear of the car, so the seats just need to basically just sit there, no movement

TheGVR4kid,,,, i was gonna get the vision rails, there only 180 for both driver and pass side, thats not to bad, but i was worried they whouldnt be low enough, i dont need the seat to slide, so id like it as low as possible so i will fit comfortably in the car with my big *** helmet on , i got a 3x helmet lol

thanks again guys

btw does any body no anyone selling the black with red stich seats on the east coast area?
Old Mar 20, 2008, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Yea, I don't have any with the rails removed. I'm doing a lot of work inside the car right now, but when I go to put the seats back in a can take a few more pics with them removed if you can wait a few days. It's only 2 allen head bolts on each side so its easy enough to take those off quick.

Quick Reply: Pic of underside of Evo9 recaro?