Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

nothing like donuts at work LOL!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tip. Get a new cameraman lol

Running NEVER helps while filming.
Old Aug 5, 2008, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
Next time you gotta ghost ride it
Old Aug 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah.....I'm dizzy too right now. Funny stupid indeed.

I hope that she wasn't laughing because she gets to tell you both tomorrow that you're out of a job now .
Old Aug 5, 2008, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chemwarrior
First of all, the quality of that video sucked. It wouldn't have been so bad if the camera holder would stay still. Secondly, if you like going through tires then by all means donut yourself away.
my tires are 2 years old with 20k miles and still have perfect tread thank you much

Originally Posted by Toxin
Did you sit in a cold car and went to 7500 rpm for the heck of it?
cold car? do you think I did either of those cold? you can hear my cams in the vid running nice and warm lol And my redline is 8200 rpm...
Old Aug 7, 2008, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol its like blair wich project filming but funny story
Old Aug 7, 2008, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by j14mp
why not? lol

Why own and evo if ur never gonna use it?? What else is there to do with it? drive it around and show off how ugly the thing is? lol

It's not like its illegal, it's our private property
go to a road course and use it properly?
Old Aug 7, 2008, 11:02 AM

**** yeah That was awsome! video sucked but still awsome.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
Im pretty sure if a cop saw you doing that they would of had a few things to say to you. But hey if you want to do something dangerous than go for it.
haha SOMETHING dangerous. You did something dangerous by purchasing an EVO to begin with. Do you really trust your family to ride in that thing. I have seen MANY low speed accidents in an evo, and they look HORRIBLE, they dont hold up they are TIN CANS!!!. thats why so many people die. Doing donuts in a controlled environment is not dangerous. And private property means the cop can not say anything.

god forbid the cop sees an evo on a dyno doing 140+ mph i am sure david buschur would go to jail by now for breaking ohio's speed limit 1000+ times
Old Aug 7, 2008, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

...and this is why you don't buy a used Evo folks.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 12:27 PM

Quite possibly the worst evo video I have ever seen. The donuts were great, but man that camera....and the running, gives me a headache. for the donuts for the camera.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 12:38 PM

I think everyone is too harsh! You're right about what it's made for! If you don't play around in your evo a little and just cruise around, then what's the point? I personally love all the curvy backroads by my house!
Old Aug 8, 2008, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Hey bro who was the MOD that night? Who the hell took the video? I should take it next time.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, I've never seen so many people ragging on a man enjoying his car. I for one thought that was great. Yes the vid sucked but its full of stupid non sensible fun! That's the point! All this crap about "cops are gonna get you" and "that was dangerous" and "if you wanna waste your tires, go ahead"....why do you people own evos? Have you guys ever done a burnout or donut in a parking lot? If not, stop being so prude an live a little. Guess what, sometimes stuff breaks. Who cares! Fix it and have fun with your car. To the OP, ignore the haters man. Just have fun with your car.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
haha SOMETHING dangerous. You did something dangerous by purchasing an EVO to begin with. Do you really trust your family to ride in that thing. I have seen MANY low speed accidents in an evo, and they look HORRIBLE, they dont hold up they are TIN CANS!!!. thats why so many people die. Doing donuts in a controlled environment is not dangerous. And private property means the cop can not say anything.

god forbid the cop sees an evo on a dyno doing 140+ mph i am sure david buschur would go to jail by now for breaking ohio's speed limit 1000+ times

WOW all i can say is wow u obviously u dont know anything about evos, there are so many threads on here its sicking of ppl with crashed evos that got like scrapes and bruises ( bad accidents too). Let me speak from expericence also i flipped my evo with 1,500 miles on it with my girlfriend in it she had her seatblet on and i didnt, also i had all the windows up and had the sunroof open, i fly out the car as the car tumbles over and over and get hurt badly (because of be thrown from the car) but my girlfriend has a scratch on her chest where the seatbelt gave her seatbelt burn.

petypab turbo<---- do a search on crashed evos nd see how many pics u see where the car takes the brute of the crash and MOST of the times keeps the occupents safe with minimal bodily harm

SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC HERE BUT I HATE WHEN PPL POST STUFF AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Old Aug 8, 2008, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133

oh one more thing....... your busing this guys ***** about doing donuts and driving reckless but look at your profile area under your avatar where it says what u drive?? u have SIDEWAYZZZZZ lol lol lol u crack me up....... hipocrit!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: nothing like donuts at work LOL!