Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

nothing like donuts at work LOL!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2008, 10:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1badgsex
WOW all i can say is wow u obviously u dont know anything about evos, there are so many threads on here its sicking of ppl with crashed evos that got like scrapes and bruises ( bad accidents too). Let me speak from expericence also i flipped my evo with 1,500 miles on it with my girlfriend in it she had her seatblet on and i didnt, also i had all the windows up and had the sunroof open, i fly out the car as the car tumbles over and over and get hurt badly (because of be thrown from the car) but my girlfriend has a scratch on her chest where the seatbelt gave her seatbelt burn.

petypab turbo<---- do a search on crashed evos nd see how many pics u see where the car takes the brute of the crash and MOST of the times keeps the occupents safe with minimal bodily harm

SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC HERE BUT I HATE WHEN PPL POST STUFF AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Sorry OP for having to argue with this douche

Insurance would be cheap if people did not die. End of story. And to answer your question, i have known at 2 separate occasions people die in an evo. So please, learn to drive next time so you stop risking other peoples lives. Even more so your ladies life. As it goes for searching for wrecked evo's ,,, DEAD MEN DONT POST. So its actually kinda lop sided. But knowing nothing about "random samples" would leave you clueless. next time don't quote me unless you ask me first, i don't wanna make you look like an idiot twice in the same week.

And the reason for the original post was based on the guy giving the OP all kinds of slack for him doing a few circles in an evo. Cry me river. What he did was absolutely no harm to anyone or anything other then some advans and maybe a rear diff. Not my car to tell him what to do. OMG i am the devil look what i did last year!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MD8HkWQf44

Old Aug 8, 2008, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alot of people just have these cars and sit around looking at them!!! WTG