Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Silver IX Random Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2008 | 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kaiwang
i can never get my rims that clean
You have no idea... These rims drive me nuts. Brake dust appears the same day I wash them so its just constant wiping. I tried waxing them and it does help a LOT. Much easier to wipe off the brake dust.

Originally Posted by SilverBulletIX
Clean car. Now throw some tire shine on those tires and you're good to go lol
Thanks man. I've come to realize on past cars that tire shine is garbage. It makes the tires look good but then I have to deal with the residue that has been sprayed all over the car once you start driving after applying. Yes, I've tried most of them including those that say they won't do that but in my experience, all of them do even a little so not worth my time for me to scrub that stupid residue off the car.
Old Oct 13, 2008 | 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Clean.
Old Oct 13, 2008 | 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by porsherules911
You have no idea... These rims drive me nuts. Brake dust appears the same day I wash them so its just constant wiping. I tried waxing them and it does help a LOT. Much easier to wipe off the brake dust.

Thanks man. I've come to realize on past cars that tire shine is garbage. It makes the tires look good but then I have to deal with the residue that has been sprayed all over the car once you start driving after applying. Yes, I've tried most of them including those that say they won't do that but in my experience, all of them do even a little so not worth my time for me to scrub that stupid residue off the car.

LOL I know excatly what you mean. & as for the rims... man keeping them clean is like a part time job
Old Oct 13, 2008 | 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverBulletIX
LOL I know excatly what you mean. & as for the rims... man keeping them clean is like a part time job
Yeah I know man. These BBS have too many spokes haha. Where are you in NJ?
Old Oct 13, 2008 | 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bizo2
love apex silver
+1