Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pics of Evo With Small Spoiler/Wing [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2004, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Small wing = yuck.
Old Aug 7, 2004, 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to disagree, but the large wing just looks like a big bag of rice along with the altezzas. I have the small wing on my bby car along with the jdm tails. I prefer the cleaner, less cop attracting look.
Old Aug 7, 2004, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

What do you say about the wing on the 911 GT3? Does that also look like a big bag of rice too?
Old Aug 7, 2004, 06:50 PM

i'd like to get rid of my small wing.. anyone wanna trade?????
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blitzbaster02
sorry to disagree, but the large wing just looks like a big bag of rice along with the altezzas. I have the small wing on my bby car along with the jdm tails. I prefer the cleaner, less cop attracting look.

Please dude...looks like rice, that's why Mitsubishi used a "big bag of rice" wing on EVERY production model of the EVOLUTION series....notice how only white folk put the ugly, little spoiler on it?!? British and Americans...tarts and crackers?

And less "cop attractive"...that's why you went with BRIGHT FRIGGIN' BLUE TOO HUH?!? And that front mount intercooler really makes them look away too!! pass the crack this way bra!!
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

whoa, that sounded a little racist. anyways, the car looks ok with a little wing from the back. the problem is in the front of the car. the front is designed way to agressively for a small wing in the back.
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OCDwithEvo
whoa, that sounded a little racist. anyways, the car looks ok with a little wing from the back. the problem is in the front of the car. the front is designed way to agressively for a small wing in the back.

Dude, I am caucasian bro! There is a difference between racism and a reply to ignorance...re-read his post and then think about his reasoning...
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Funny I have had 2 Evo's and both came with the standard large wing and I have never been pulled over. When I got my first Evo I thought it was to big but it is what makes and Evo and all models I-VIII have a large rear spoiler for a reason. An other cars do to, just like some above said about the 911,F40,F50, Enzo
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

On a side not if you look at C&D's test results comparing the Evo VIII regular Vs the EvoRS the regular Evo got a hight MPH in the 1/4 plus a quicker slalom speed. Granting that the RS has the addition of the front LSD you would think it would perform better but maybe it does not due to the lack of the rear spoiler on the car????
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MYEVOVIII
Funny I have had 2 Evo's and both came with the standard large wing and I have never been pulled over. When I got my first Evo I thought it was to big but it is what makes and Evo and all models I-VIII have a large rear spoiler for a reason. An other cars do to, just like some above said about the 911,F40,F50, Enzo
Thank you! I have had my EVO VIII for oer 13 months now and have not been pulled over cause "I got me a big jap-wing!" That was kinda stupid dude, but to each his own, if you like the tiny spoiler, get on ya mate!!

Last edited by EVIL VIII; Aug 7, 2004 at 09:22 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:21 PM

omg... i really dislike the small wing... the big wing really adds something to the car that makes it look wicked awesome. Another thing... if u were worried about attracting attention and stuff like that.... why in the hell did u get an EVO in the first place... lol

just my 3 cents
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

I don't like it looks like an RS someone got because they couldn't afford the real EVO
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sentinal
I don't like it looks like an RS someone got because they couldn't afford the real EVO
You mean a RalliART, the RS is actually more expensive...but yeah!!
Old Aug 7, 2004, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

RS isn't more expensive than the EVO is the base price on the RS is about 3 grand cheaper than the EVO its the MR that is more expensive
Old Aug 7, 2004, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MYEVOVIII
Um, anyone wanna tell me where that large rear spoiler is on the Enzo?? And the spoiler on the F50 just looks ghey, seems its more for looks than function.

Quick Reply: Pics of Evo With Small Spoiler/Wing [MERGED]