Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

(DocCola) *Evolution of my Evo IX MR Lacey*

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2009, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DocCola

Me you and Josh should all do a photo shoot!

Thanks for all the compliments guys, and no problem with the service. It's my honor.
That wouldn't be a bad idea, once I install all my parts. I don't think people wanna see a bone stock Evo lol. Hopefully by late March early April they'll be installed. I'm sick of hearing my parents complain about the amount of boxes in my room lol.

Ajay, let me know when you go Auto X's. I might have to tag along and try it out. Tony, you should go to some Auto X's. I plan on going to some this summer with whoever else wants to go.

Last edited by 19DB794; Jan 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice ride and I see it came along way! Keep it coming!
Old Jan 18, 2009, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
That wouldn't be a bad idea, once I install all my parts. I don't think people wanna see a bone stock Evo lol. Hopefully by late March early April they'll be installed. I'm sick of hearing my parents complain about the amount of boxes in my room lol.

Ajay, let me know when you go Auto X's. I might have to tag along and try it out. Tony, you should go to some Auto X's. I plan on going to some this summer with whoever else wants to go.
there are auto x's around here and hill climbs where and when? lol and yea josh i hear yea on the part box's i had to bring all my stuff to me garage to get it out of the way at my house and im only half way there lol
Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by silver9mr
there are auto x's around here and hill climbs where and when? lol and yea josh i hear yea on the part box's i had to bring all my stuff to me garage to get it out of the way at my house and im only half way there lol
I'm not exactly sure where they are but I remember Alex from DSG named a few places. I think ill have to buy a helmet as well if I go and not to mention I'll probably have no clue as to what to do lol so hopefully someone will be able to give me some pointers..

That's why I stopped ordering stuff lol. I don't think my parents would be too happy with a JDM rear bumper and AMS TBE in my room. When they saw my lip they wanted me to keep the thing outside but no way was I gonna keep a RalliArt lip outside.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha, keep the lip outside? That's to funny man. We are going to have to do a major parts install day in like late March man!
Old Jan 18, 2009, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola
Haha, keep the lip outside? That's to funny man. We are going to have to do a major parts install day in like late March man!
Haha yea we should.I might order some springs since the wheel gap is so big. I wanted coilovers but ill get those next year. Then ill have to call ivey to make an appointment to get tuned. A 600 mile round trip won't be so bad and I'm sure it'll be fun on the way home.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Haha yea we should.I might order some springs since the wheel gap is so big. I wanted coilovers but ill get those next year. Then ill have to call ivey to make an appointment to get tuned. A 600 mile round trip won't be so bad and I'm sure it'll be fun on the way home.
yes and id like to join you on the trip but i might pick a tunner closer to home but i still got time to make up my mind
Old Jan 18, 2009, 01:19 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
looks very cool,, like cold.

nice pics bro
Old Jan 18, 2009, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

Plates remind me of a certain somebody (cough the now DDMotorsports owner -Mike). EgoKillerEvo on here.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

I have come to love my plates. When I first got them I didn't because they were my 5th or 6th choise...but now I like them. I was thinking about changing them, but haven't decided what I will do yet. And they are good til this November anyway.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

I think im gonna get vanity plates that say EvoMR, MREvo or TruEvo but im not sure about TruEvo because im not trying to take anything away from the EvoX's. If I could I'd chose 4B11KLR just for the fun of it but it's too long and they cant start with numbers and cant have numbers and letters mixed in like they are there but I really like your plate. If you get rid of it, I might have to take it lol.

Last edited by 19DB794; Jan 18, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 06:30 PM

Question: Does the flip out LCD block view of the clock?

Reason i ask is because i have this little guy sittin in place of the clock.

Old Jan 18, 2009, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Josh, if I decide to go with another plate, mine is all yours.

And to answer the question about the flip out, yes, it does block the clock behind it. My V1 is up under my rear view mirror so I have a perfect view of it without taking my eyes off the road.

Interesting pic though.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

should have some new pics comming soon, just ordered new slotted front and rear rotors, hawk hps pads, ss lines and fluid, plus the kicker, got a smoking deal on some swift spec r springs.

not sure if i want to install the springs when I get em or wait a a few months...
Old Jan 20, 2009, 07:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Some very cool pics!

The snow pics look like you had a little bit of fun!

Quick Reply: (DocCola) *Evolution of my Evo IX MR Lacey*