Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

An Infestation in my Garage!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009 | 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by misfit8
Very nice. Maybe they will hook up and make a bunch of lil ones.
Would be nice to have a litter, little pink evos running around! great for my daughter.

wish I knew how to do multi-quotes on here but I don't referring to my wifes interest in cars.. Yes its wonderful to share this particular interest with my wife she is a huge evo fan. Lucky me right!

Mine was the family car since we picked it up but now thats the MR's job time for me to play!!

OD- I guess you havn't seen your email or the pm on the other forums lost my phone have a new one but don't have your number. I figured you were going to msg me sometime in the last 2 weeks but nothing so text me so I can get it.
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 05:32 PM

wow nice evos. i wish my wife drive evo too
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

nice, thought my evo and my fiances s2k were pretty cool, youve got me beat!

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3517/evo6v.jpg

Last edited by jester81783; Oct 19, 2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: pic added
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

my wife is a previous S2k owner as well that she autoX'd on a regular basis. The S2k is her true love but not practical with a kid.
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

wow must be nice my gf hates when I go fast, spend money on my car, or talk about how much hp it put down or will have. She always calls it a lancer. Yeah, she's joking 90% of the time, but she compliments it 0% of the time and it gets old
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

lucky you, i almost talk my wife into getting another evo but I finally gave up with convincing and settled getting an RDX instead, i don't know what's up with girls loving SUV most of the time. But its just a pain modding 2 evos.
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 600RR
wow must be nice my gf hates when I go fast, spend money on my car, or talk about how much hp it put down or will have. She always calls it a lancer. Yeah, she's joking 90% of the time, but she compliments it 0% of the time and it gets old

That's why mine's a wife not a gf ..jp..

not only does mine talk about the hp I will be putting down but we also discuss how many different directions we can go for both. Also I would joke 90% of the time about leaving her stranded if she called it a lancer again
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 08:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bzguy78
lucky you, i almost talk my wife into getting another evo but I finally gave up with convincing and settled getting an RDX instead, i don't know what's up with girls loving SUV most of the time. But its just a pain modding 2 evos.
the MR is going to stay basically stock just the usual upgrades Volks, intake, exhaust.

with SUV's unless its my personal fav. srt 8 cherrokee
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

One day my garage will look like that with my DD evo and my track evo. It is funny when we all go to our friends house with all four in the drive way!
Old Oct 19, 2009 | 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TheoryVIII
Would be nice to have a litter, little pink evos running around! great for my daughter.

wish I knew how to do multi-quotes on here but I don't referring to my wifes interest in cars.. Yes its wonderful to share this particular interest with my wife she is a huge evo fan. Lucky me right!

Mine was the family car since we picked it up but now thats the MR's job time for me to play!!

OD- I guess you havn't seen your email or the pm on the other forums lost my phone have a new one but don't have your number. I figured you were going to msg me sometime in the last 2 weeks but nothing so text me so I can get it.

nicole messaged me on NOSR, and i responded like two weeks ago lol i was waiting for you to text me to confirm you got the number. i figured you'd just been busy. a lot has happened since the last time we talked. i'll hit you up. hey, this thursday i'm off again, 13th gate, and the state fair are both kicking off...yeahhhhh man
Old Oct 20, 2009 | 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

all garages should be like this
Old Oct 20, 2009 | 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Reminds me of my house. Two Evo's, a DSM, a turbo Mirage, and then the imposter, Honda Pilot.

It's fun to have an Evo to drive at anytime, but two.. that's even better
Old Oct 20, 2009 | 03:53 PM

I wish I had that infestation in my garage
Old Oct 20, 2009 | 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TheoryVIII
The wife's new red MR just felt like sharing the news. I love my life... That is all.

sorry about the terrible pics.

Man I love your wife also.....oh, life, life, right.

Women driving evos = teh hotness.
Old Oct 20, 2009 | 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

I love my life...that is all
you love your life, i love your wife!!!! shes a keeper. good lookin rides but i found one you can buy your daughter so you can start filling the driveway (also adopt me and i'll try help add to the evo driveway )

don't joke about pink evo's, that one is badass!

Quick Reply: An Infestation in my Garage!