Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

BAYSONR JDM rear bumper is a no go

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2009, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QAB is just the paint code used for the 370z and the GT-R. I just liked that shade of white. Is that an issue with you? It doesn't have a tacky name, it's just Pearl White. Any good paint job will cost a good amount of money because the car has to be taken apart and prepped correctly.

What is your problem man?
Old Nov 7, 2009, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

its not even directed towards you. Its in the sense of everyone backing each other for getting replica parts. If you have a quality replica then you have a quality replica i can not knock on that.

Yet when your posting a vendor review in eye candy your asking for your pictures knifed over.

This should have gone in the product review with full details letting everyone know what to look out for when dealing with XXX company.

I do look forward to seeing the car when its done. I love the JDM pearl white that comes on the Evo's and like i said its not directed towards you.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Isn't it ironic how the people who drive the biggest bang-for-the-buck performance car ever produced treat each other like this?
Old Nov 7, 2009, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 600RR
So much douchbagery going on around this site it's pathetic.

If you can make it work and save money eff what others say. It's YOUR money and YOUR car. Some people just get pissed b/c your bumper will look just like his and you spent half the money he did and no one will notice how rich he is.
oh so true
Old Nov 7, 2009, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 600RR
Isn't it ironic how the people who drive the biggest bang-for-the-buck performance car ever produced treat each other like this?
You sound like a grandmas boy.
Old Dec 2, 2009, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
To each his own. Cheap *** people will take over the market creating a demand for lower grade parts. So props to you just makes me feel better about my car..
Hah this is classic! It is a Poly bumper made from the same mold that mitsubishi uses to make theirs. And you feel better about your car because you payed twice as much for the same thing? LOL
Lower grade parts!?
Your happy that you spent more on a OEM JDM bumper yet you have $1000 chinese coilovers...
You make it seem like your paying all this money for quality stuff and you skimp on one the most major components on your car, where the logic in that?
Its a ****ing bumper, no one gives a **** that you have an OEM bumper and YOU think bayson's copy sucks.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Wow. I have bought both brand name products and imitations. When I had my hatchback I had every authentic JDm part i could get my hands on....it was cool but I would did some stuff differently if given the chance.

My current Evo is a combo of replica and OEM parts. My JDM tail lights are replica's. They fit perfect and don't leak (yet lol). I have Rota wheels because I didn't want to drop a grip on wheels upfront. I just wanted some nice looking wheels and to spend the money saved on performance parts. I plan on getting Volks next year (Unless they come out with something crazy TE's) in a diffrent color and put some nice tires on them and keep the Rota's for track tires/wheels (*** backwards right). Instead of faking the funk I put Mitsubishi decals were the volk stickers would go. I have an authentic JDM rear bumper (680 shipped). Since it came pre painted there was no point in cutting corners to save a few bux. I don't paint and can't do body work so the money saved up front would've been spent on prep, fixing it to look OEM and paint.

I have Defi Gauges Rexpeed parts HID's.........point is I buy what the Fuvk I want to buy because its my gotd@mn money. I could care less what the next man is doing. I know my car still looks good and is pretty fast compared to a lot of road going Daily drivers.

Do what you like. I don't agree with typically modified stuff (clear corners, altezza's, big old wings etc)....but I love the OEM wing and OEM stuff that comes on the Evo that make it seem "ricerish" I hate the term ricer by the way). I like tasteful mods. Everyone is different we all have various ways to get where we want. How you get there is on you.

I have always bought brand name and replica...I base my decision on what I feel is worth it and I what I can afford. That being said I'd like to see the finsihed product...if it looks as good as my OEM bumper then to you.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
funny subject this is