Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2010, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by honey on boost
For those of you who sent pm's and asked about the Home Depot lip. Below is a picture of everything i used to make it.

FYI: I suggest using black double sided tape instead of the one shown.

seen these on lots of evos It looks good and it's cheap !!!
Old Jan 28, 2010, 07:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice

Originally Posted by honey on boost
lol cute kid.. You should his pic of his son and his turbo..

Test mounted the wheels today...fender kit, sidemarkers, clutch lines & mount will go on tomorrow. Fenders will be rolled on sunday and alignment on monday!

Crappy pics :/

gg ftw...
Old Jan 28, 2010, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Not terribly keen on the wheels. They look too bling bling. Just look out of place.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

I don't understand why some are such haters. We should be happy for her she can afford it it's Her and money. Not her fault that you haters cant afford to upgraded your car like she can. I bet if it was some dude posting this there wont be as much haters. With that said it's your car Miss and do what you want with it and it looks good.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hmsevo9mr
I don't understand why some are such haters. We should be happy for her she can afford it it's Her and money. Not her fault that you haters cant afford to upgraded your car like she can. I bet if it was some dude posting this there wont be as much haters. With that said it's your car Miss and do what you want with it and it looks good.
Alright Captain Save-a-ho.

It has nothing to do with her gender. If nothing else, her being a female would allow her to get away with less scrutiny than a male. It's a nice car and the wheels are nice, I think the other guy was just saying that he didn't really like them. Which is okay. This is the internet. When you post your build on the internet, people are going to critique it.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aschold

It has nothing to do with her gender. If nothing else, her being a female would allow her to get away with less scrutiny than a male. It's a nice car and the wheels are nice, I think the other guy was just saying that he didn't really like them. Which is okay. This is the internet. When you post your build on the internet, people are going to critique it.
I don't need to be saved

SOMEONE will always have something negative to say. But I'm not new to forums so I know not to take any of it personal. Afterall it is MY car.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by borievoinitialD
hahaha this thread is crazy... who cares if its a chick... if this thread was made by a guy or the op posted her pic and was ugly ; it wouldn't even be at 5 pages... seriously... wtF?
First off nice whip, and congrats to all you have done to it so far. I was entertained for more then a few pages until it went crazy offtopic

Also thanks for sharing the HD DYI Lip, there were plenty im sure that wanted to know.

But when i think about this quote I had to laugh because its soo true!

Furthermore evom guys....get off this womans jock, she seems very capable of handling herself, yet a million nutswingers are at the ready to swing when someone gives an opinion different from the masse...

Sorry for the vent and offtopic but this trhead went from being very interesting to wtf is going on.

Thanks for the show and tell
Unsubscribed

Last edited by soceur77; Jan 28, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I have nothing to really say in this thread but desperation is a helluva drug. This reminds me of that counter-strike gif.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 04:56 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks. I could care less if the OP was male or female. I personally do not like the wheels and it wouldn't matter who owned them. If you saw those wheels on a Civic you'd laugh him out of the room for being a ricer. I already stated that it's her money and she can buy whatever she likes. That doesn't mean I have to agree 100% with her choices.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

huh?

First I didn't refer to a guy that made a comment about her wheels. did you even read her thread? Please before you make a comment get knowledge of what I'm refering to. And it was not about the post of what a guy said about her wheels. Thank YOU sir...
Old Jan 29, 2010, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by borievoinitialD
hahaha this thread is crazy... who cares if its a chick... if this thread was made by a guy or the op posted her pic and was ugly ; it wouldn't even be at 5 pages...
This is the truth.

She's got a great car with great parts and great wheels (not my taste though ), BUT if she were a guy this thread would have less than half of the pages it has now.

... and I just contributed to make the thread longer.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 07:20 AM
Evolving Member

UPDATES:

Plans have changed..

Wastegates sold to Nyquil aka Bran Bran..

NEW COILOVERS ARE HERE!!

Last edited by honey on boost; Aug 25, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
honey on boost = boost on honey!
Old Feb 1, 2010, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

what coilovers did you get?
Old Feb 1, 2010, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

jdmsouth ftw!

Quick Reply: honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..