Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2010, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why are ***** good why is a rainbow good why is the sun good, why is 500 hp on the street good, it just is.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
that was a pointless post because those cars are also taken to the track. they build them for track use, but drive them on the street. hell, one of the pics you posted looks like it was taken at a track lol

now it seems like you're just trying to start a fight. i didn't hate on your car. good luck with building a car with a bunch of nice parts and power for show.

and no, you can't safely or legally use all 500hp on the street. there's a huge difference between HAVING 500hp, and USING 500hp. care to argue with that?
lol they were all built for street use and 2 of them have been to the "track". I never said it was LEGAL. and btw The pic was at an evo meet not the track

but talking to you is pointless i'm starting to get deja vu.. enjoy your car i hope you make it to 200k miles. Now be a good boy and skidaddle off to someone else's thread.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 02:01 PM

Haters just let you know your doing something they cant. Keep it up, props.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 05:33 PM

Been reading this build thread from the beginning, F the haters on here loving the car, love the CCW's and lovin the DIY lip.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 06:11 PM

coming a long way
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:33 PM
Evolving Member

that was a pointless post because those cars are also taken to the track. they build them for track use, but drive them on the street. hell, one of the pics you posted looks like it was taken at a track lol

now it seems like you're just trying to start a fight. i didn't hate on your car. good luck with building a car with a bunch of nice parts and power for show.

and no, you can't safely or legally use all 500hp on the street. there's a huge difference between HAVING 500hp, and USING 500hp. care to argue with that?
ODUB, are you high?!

Come to Jax, Miami, Orlando, Tampa or any big city in Fla. and we got PLENTY of 500-700 wheel street cars.

its 2010 dude, T3/T4 .50 trims and 350 wheel are the thing of the past. i ran 12's my senior year of high school.

keep on doing your thing honey
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beg to differ... 500 hp here on dynojet and i daily drive my car..... until recently when i got another
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:43 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
One modifies a car because they want to.

Whether the OP is going to use the HP or not... it really doesn't matter because no ones paying the bill except her or her man... more props to her if shes doing it out of her own purse.

Unless you're paying for it, why would someone care so much what someone else is doing??

Drive on, it's a clean Evo - one of the best put together cars on EvoM - whether it hits the track or not. This chick represents Evo's in a high caliber style and not some ricer punk kid. She deserves the credit that shes doing something useful and not blowing it on nail appointments or pedicures - even if she does that, I have much more respect for someone who can do something out of the ordinary and have the financial baller cash to fund it.

Nice looking Evo! I liked the idea of the rear view mirror so I got one myself! Love it! I have the BC' inverted coilovers as well myself - love them! Nice job!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by compscibOi
One modifies a car because they want to.

Whether the OP is going to use the HP or not... it really doesn't matter because no ones paying the bill except her or her man... more props to her if shes doing it out of her own purse.

Unless you're paying for it, why would someone care so much what someone else is doing??

Drive on, it's a clean Evo - one of the best put together cars on EvoM - whether it hits the track or not. This chick represents Evo's in a high caliber style and not some ricer punk kid. She deserves the credit that shes doing something useful and not blowing it on nail appointments or pedicures - even if she does that, I have much more respect for someone who can do something out of the ordinary and have the financial baller cash to fund it.
Well said my friend!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4g63smokinall4s
beg to differ... 500 hp here on dynojet and i daily drive my car..... until recently when i got another
didn't say you couldn't HAVE 500hp daily driven. I said you can't USE all 500hp on the street, and you can't.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by odub
didn't say you couldn't have 500hp daily driven. I said you can't use all 500hp on the street, and you can't.
omg shut the hell up already!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2, 2010, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 850rct9a
omg shut the hell up already!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

Old Apr 2, 2010, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

didn't say you couldn't HAVE 500hp daily driven. I said you can't USE all 500hp on the street, and you can't.
I don't think it really matters if you can use it or not its the fact that you can even say you have 500whp!! that is badass!! Also I am sure in florida there are a lot of nice cars like lambos and such and its just sweet to know you can keep up with thoughs if not beat them!!!

Now back on topic good looking car! I don't know if i would have gone with the ccw's either but thats just cause i don't like chrome on my evo!! I'm more of a murder out but you might survive kind of guy!! haha
Old Apr 2, 2010, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

lol...]looks like you getting alot of love tina.....cant wait to be back in s.fl ...hate looking at sand n rocks all day
Old Apr 2, 2010, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Haters are confused admirers

Quick Reply: honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..