Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2011, 09:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
PM me for that QM Twin / SF.

-Adam
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maperformance
PM me for that QM Twin / SF.

-Adam
Pm'd

Downpipe..

she's alive

Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by honey on boost

Money is already here for the clutch just not sure on which one I want to go with.

The car is my daily and it'll be a street car.
Cool, why so much power for a street car? Just curious?
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Boostfiend
Cool, why so much power for a street car? Just curious?
Because it's fun
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FLOW1
Because it's fun
How's it fun? Tickets? Jail potential? You get to ramp up to 80 mph and the fun ends. 600whp on the street is about as good as 300whp on the street, legally. Using the street as a track is not smart and is how people get killed.

The only fun in really power street cars is the noise, and then again that comes with tickets as well.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

How's it fun? Tickets? Jail potential? You get to ramp up to 80 mph and the fun ends. 600whp on the street is about as good as 300whp on the street, legally. Using the street as a track is not smart and is how people get killed.

The only fun in really power street cars is the noise, and then again that comes with tickets as well.

Quit being rediculus and pulling the Safety Sam card. You don't know how the OP drives.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

Can I have your BOV NOW :P :P Only thing I dislike about FF kits are removing the a/c I'm sorry in the south we got to have our A/C i know you're in flordia and I dont see how you are going to do it.

EDIT: Just saw you're running a custom condenser setup.. Let me know how it works..

Last edited by stryfetew; Jan 24, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ekoy
Quit being rediculus and pulling the Safety Sam card. You don't know how the OP drives.
That's why I asked her . Safety Sam? This site restricts street racing stories, it has nothing to do with being safety sam. Speeding on the street is pointless and stupid. Sure we may have all done it at one time in our lives, but I can honestly say that ended for me around 19.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

That's why I asked her . Safety Sam? This site restricts street racing stories, it has nothing to do with being safety sam. Speeding on the street is pointless and stupid. Sure we may have all done it at one time in our lives, but I can honestly say that ended for me around 19.
Who said anything about speeding? It's like saying "why mod a evo if its a street car, its fast enough already stock"

Last edited by BuiltS13; Feb 12, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stryfetew
Can I have your BOV NOW :P :P Only thing I dislike about FF kits are removing the a/c I'm sorry in the south we got to have our A/C i know you're in flordia and I dont see how you are going to do it.

EDIT: Just saw you're running a custom condenser setup.. Let me know how it works..
It should work just fine. My other half has already done the same setup for another evo and it works just fine This is my daily and there is no way I would be without a/c in florida.

Everyone builds their car for their own personal reasons. I may take it to the track just to see what it does but when it comes down to it it's my daily driver. Whether or not I choose to "street race" it is my personal business.

There are plenty of 700+hp cars on the street of south florida that aren't track cars.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BuiltS13
Who said anything about speeding? My gf's evo makes over 500 whp but she never gets on it, its fast, she has numbers to prove and its something to talk/brag about. It's like saying "why mod a evo if its a street car, its fast enough already stock"
i thought you were putting the transmission together this past weekend?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's fun to enjoy your ride how you create if it's for track or show that's all I was saying
Old Jan 25, 2011, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
FF turbo kit with AC??? Sweeeet! Anymore pics...
Old Jan 25, 2011, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
FF turbo kit with AC??? Sweeeet! Anymore pics...
It's at the shop now getting the custom a/c lines installed. I'll post pics tonight.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by honey on boost

Everyone builds their car for their own personal reasons. I may take it to the track just to see what it does but when it comes down to it it's my daily driver. Whether or not I choose to "street race" it is my personal business.

There are plenty of 700+hp cars on the street of south florida that aren't track cars.
Fair enough, not trying to start a debate just wanted to know. Back on-topic the build is coming along nicely, try not to suck in any small babies.

Quick Reply: honey's 6765 forward facing build thread..