Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Mutli-Tone Paint complete and Rims

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2003 | 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Personally, I'm not digging it. I've seen that paint on so many cars including vipers and vettes and I've never really cared for it. I do like the rims though and I hope you keep on modding.

However, i would like to make a point. So far this is the only board where I have seen this. WHY must everyone refer to a person as a hater and or jealous if they voice a differing opinion from the majority? Just because someone doesn't have the same preferences as you does not make them a bad person or a hater. And it most definately does not mean they are jealous. It's called life, grow up and realize that not everyone is not going to view everything the same. Honestly, you can't ask for opinions and the get butthurt after they express how they feel. Just let it go.

Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. Goodluck with your ride!
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear that bro... unforutnately there are people that see bright shiny objects and get attracted.

and the evo gets alot of attention on its own....

Im thinking about getting a beater car soon and locking the evo in da garage..
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EVOL
[B]Personally, I'm not digging it. I've seen that paint on so many cars including vipers and vettes and I've never really cared for it. I do like the rims though and I hope you keep on modding.

However, i would like to make a point. So far this is the only board where I have seen this.

You haven't been to many boards i see!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY must everyone refer to a person as a hater and or jealous if they voice a differing opinion from the majority? Just because someone doesn't have the same preferences as you does not make them a bad person or a hater. And it most definately does not mean they are jealous.

IMO if you don't like it then keep it to yourself.... he posted up the pics to show people that would appreciate it. If you don't like it then you don't like it..... but keep your comments to yourself.... don't burst his bubble cause you don't like what he did to HIS CAR...... and let me repeat that HIS CAR NOT YOURS....... That is what hating is... when you voice YOUR NEGATIVE opion on someone ELSE's CAR......If you like it give him props... IF you don't move on.....

The guy has put alot of money into something HE likes... if you like it give him props.... if you don't MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! and KYOTYS
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

I love it, how much was the paint job?

Did you have the whole car stripped, including interior and engine to paint it all?

Any stone chips?

Amazing job you got there pal.
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

thank you, i dont care about negative comments, its a self-righteous person who cannot accept negatvie comments.

The car was stripped TO METAL, and re basecoated, painted, and clearcoated. the interior relating to the doors and jams, and sills were removed. and i have a FULL BODY 3M Paint Protectant put on (which probably kept my paint safe during my car-hating saga last night)
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

wow.. i really like it.. im not a real big fan of multi-tone paint, but dammn it looks hot on da evo bro.. and mad props on da rims.
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

love the rims with the polished lip...looks excellent!!!
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 07:58 PM
In Timeout

Look into some chrome HRE's. They would look awesome!
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

ahhh thanks...but not chrome, not for me, too much bling going already with the color shifting paint, the rims are a simple and thats the way i like them. exterior wise, this is it, it will not get touched.

engine is pretty much done as far as i want to go. except the intercooler and piping, and touches like blue samco hoses.

next is stereo and i will be done, hitting the 2004 show circuit. took a break from the 2003 for the evo build up and was doing the 2001 and 2002 with my previous car
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

i have said it once and i will say it again, i hope you roll out to the next SCLC meet so i can check it out man,
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 09:21 PM

Sexy! Love the car... i think it looks good, and really my opinion is the only one that matters
Oh and in the second pick i think there should be a caption right above the emblem saying bling-bling
Old Nov 6, 2003 | 10:28 PM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear about your mishap... that **** gets me hot...!!!

i'm not even feeling the paint, but i'm feeling your pain...!