Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Almost Evil Evo

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a front lip on that thing stat and it will look even better. I can almost guarantee it will be destroyed in 6 mos with your ride height so dont spend too much money on it.
Old May 22, 2010, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mnauelg1702
What's the point? It's barely show and doesn't look to have much go. Good luck with her being that low.
lol what

It's still an EVO

Originally Posted by Boltz.
Overdone. Looks silly because its trying to be so low and sleek yet it has gigantic windows. Doesn't look right. Raise it and inch all around at least and throw a do luck lip up front and I'll be a fan.
and look EXACTLY the same as every other Evo on this forum okkkkayyyyyy (mine included)....

Last edited by SavEVOIX; May 22, 2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old May 22, 2010, 08:15 AM
Account Disabled

Car looks good man,Screw everybody who has something bad to say about it.Funny thing is Evolutionm is filled with haters & closed minded people.If your not running this type of rim or a stock front bumper with a certain lip all of Sudden your hated on.Its so funny the people usually talking **** have a stock evo or can't afford the parts you have on your car.It's your car you used your money to buy it & you are using your money to modify it.Don't build a car to please other people,glad to see something different.Also why don't you ever see anybody talking **** about people running ridiculous big tires.More tire isn't always better,it isn't going to make up for your lack of driving skills.It doesn't mean your car is going to handle better means your going to break ****.Also for those people who buy light weight rims & then try put the biggest tires you can find on it.Your basically defeating the purpose of buying a light weight rim.
Old May 22, 2010, 04:00 PM

cool drop but not practical for dd, another thing i noticed why no neg camber? at min id expect -2 degrees from stock.
Old May 22, 2010, 04:04 PM

Looks awesome
Old May 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sick2.3Evo
Car looks good man,Screw everybody who has something bad to say about it.Funny thing is Evolutionm is filled with haters & closed minded people.If your not running this type of rim or a stock front bumper with a certain lip all of Sudden your hated on.Its so funny the people usually talking **** have a stock evo or can't afford the parts you have on your car.It's your car you used your money to buy it & you are using your money to modify it.Don't build a car to please other people,glad to see something different.Also why don't you ever see anybody talking **** about people running ridiculous big tires.More tire isn't always better,it isn't going to make up for your lack of driving skills.It doesn't mean your car is going to handle better means your going to break ****.Also for those people who buy light weight rims & then try put the biggest tires you can find on it.Your basically defeating the purpose of buying a light weight rim.
Yes those Rota Grids are mighty expensive.

To make a Evo totally impractical to drive on normal city streets while reducing it's stock handling capability is to paraphrase your statement "defeating the purpose".

IMO it's not "hating" or being close minded to comment negatively on what the OP has done to his car.

You are right in that he can do whatever he want's with his car, but it doesn't mean it will go well when presented on an open forum.

Though minus the very low drop the car does look nice.
Old May 22, 2010, 04:52 PM

BALLER STANCE! looks great IMO
Old May 22, 2010, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Looks great, but I would be terrified to drive it
Old May 22, 2010, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Too low - needs a JDM rear bumper. Nice otherwise.
Old May 22, 2010, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Cant lie man im all about the hellaflush look. My evo will soon enough be looking like this. Makes me proud that someone is brave enough to do to the car they bought what makes them happy instead of fallowing what is expected. Way to go outside the box. The only reason id raise it is to get a nice lip on it but damn if its not sick. As far as the stretched tires go haha you have to do what it takes to look that good!
Old May 22, 2010, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
You car is setup like the VW crowd (roof and drop)... and that's not hate'n
Roof is pretty sweet looking
Old May 22, 2010, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

car looks pretty baller! hope to see it at some future meets
Old May 22, 2010, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

BTW just to the haters of this dudes car. Soon enough you will see plenty of this going on here is a perfect example of a well known company willing and able to produce what a few of us would call sex on wheels.

Yes i know its a bmw but the point is the suspension.

Video: http://www.awol.tv/episodes/1?episode=89#

Thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7078
Old May 22, 2010, 09:04 PM

I think its looks great, not everybody want the same thing as everyone else. Maybe he wants looks, not everybody tracks their car.
Old May 22, 2010, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice, wonder if I can go lower
Looks perfect

Did you need spacers for the rims?

Quick Reply: Almost Evil Evo