Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

NsPyR's EVO !!! China

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2011, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank, looks like a good build u have there.... Thanks for all the pictures !!!

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
nspyr - some pics of the push-to-pull conversion for my evo, using carbonetics triple clutch in my build thread if it will help you:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/9272546-post3.html

(towards the bottom of that post). zai jian!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 10:49 PM

As Promised some pics of my alcon 6 pot monoblack and 4 pot rear and some shots of my engine bay, s90 throttle body and chendu race track

Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:22 AM

I want to get a good set of front fenders which are a little wider then stock, any recommendations for fenders to suit the stock evo body kit...
Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by nspyr
I want to get a good set of front fenders which are a little wider then stock, any recommendations for fenders to suit the stock evo body kit...
why not go for voltex wide body kit.....makes tons of differents.....ask FIST in Beijing,they can help you......you could have a look of their No2 factory car
http://www.weibo.com/fishboneevo
Old Dec 29, 2011, 06:29 AM

Hey, this is John from Fuzhou, Fujian, China. I am now a student in IN having a WW evo9. Can you tell me how did you ship your car to China and How much did you pay for tariff?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by wanyuan1986
why not go for voltex wide body kit.....makes tons of differents.....ask FIST in Beijing,they can help you......you could have a look of their No2 factory car
http://www.weibo.com/fishboneevo
If I was back in Australia or Singapore I would buy the voltex bodykit but due to the fact that I am living in kunming and the road conditions are very bad I will stay with the stock body kit and my car can't be lowered too much also. I have three friends in Kunming who has the voltex body kit but it's so troublesome for them to drive as there are many roads and car parks then can't use due to the car being to low. Even going up on a normal car light they have lots of trouble too....
Old Dec 29, 2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by zhang695
Hey, this is John from Fuzhou, Fujian, China. I am now a student in IN having a WW evo9. Can you tell me how did you ship your car to China and How much did you pay for tariff?
If u read my post u would have seen that I bought this car from china secondhand. I didn't import the car and I am not sure how much it costs to do so.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 09:30 AM

Has anyone used teamviewer which is a software that can link two computers via Internet and give one of the users full control of the other computer. My tuner suggesting to use this software to re-tune my cold start and anti-lag launch control...
Old Jan 12, 2012, 12:00 AM

Now been considering purchasing a aftermarket rear LSD, but dunno which brand will complement the rest of my car's setup... The brands I'm looking at so far are Os Giken, Cusco, Kaaz, Carbonetics... I already have the wavetrac front LSD, it's a shame wavetrac doesn't make a rear LSD for the evo 9.... I also am considering a exhaust manifold, and looking at the toxic fab manifold which looks nice!!!
Old Jan 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
Account Disabled

carbonetics and OS Giken LSD are the best, i run OS Giken in my daily beater BMW, and Carbonetics in my evo. Never misse d abeat and sooo buttery smooth compared to most clutch style LSD on the market. There are installation instructions in my thread i linked you to also

when it comes to the manifold - our Full-Race stock replacement evo manifold is our #1 most popular manifold for a reason. Proven performance, lifetime warranty, and perfect fitment/welding/fabrication. We have these in stock and can ship immediately
Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
carbonetics and OS Giken LSD are the best, i run OS Giken in my daily beater BMW, and Carbonetics in my evo. Never misse d abeat and sooo buttery smooth compared to most clutch style LSD on the market. There are installation instructions in my thread i linked you to also

when it comes to the manifold - our Full-Race stock replacement evo manifold is our #1 most popular manifold for a reason. Proven performance, lifetime warranty, and perfect fitment/welding/fabrication. We have these in stock and can ship immediately
Yea I guess I will go for the Carbonetics LSD as maperformance is giving me a good price for it.... Usd$850 + 95 for shipping to Hong Kong.... Give me the link to the thread u have for the installation of the rear LSD for the evo 9.... The full-race stock replacement manifold looks great... What is the best price u can give for that shipped to Hong Kong.... At the moment I am looking at toxic fab manifold and the full-race manifold as they seem more long lasting and prone from cracking after 2yrs ++ unlike my current exhaust manifold....
Old Jan 15, 2012, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by nspyr
Has anyone used teamviewer which is a software that can link two computers via Internet and give one of the users full control of the other computer. My tuner suggesting to use this software to re-tune my cold start and anti-lag launch control...
Today hooked up to wifi on my laptop and gave my tuner my teamviewer ID number and password so that he could remote connect to my laptop and retune a few things. First thing he retuned was my cold start, then increase my boost limit too 2.2bar boost and my rev limit too 8200rpms.... Now only problem is with my non-recirculated HKS SQV BOV flutter when accelerate half throttle on high boost.... From 4000rpm-7000rpm if flutter if u half throttle the accelerator... But if you full throttle it flutter a little in the lower rpms then holds boost well after.... What is the fix for this problem??? Change to a stiffer spring or do I need to get another aftermarket BOV like Tial or Forge.... Help anyone....

Also it's not like air sound fluttering when u step off the gas, the boost is not stable and goes left and right as u accelerate half throttle.... For example it starts to boost at 0.1bar the jumps too 0.4bar then back to 0.2bar then jumps to 0.6bar then back to 0.4bar then back to 0.8bar then after that it boosts more stable if You floor the accelerator and boost just flutters a little and low rpms then holds boost after... Hope this is clearer....

Last edited by nspyr; Jan 15, 2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 06:53 PM

Added a extra spring so now I am running two springs to make the bov hold more boost and checked my bov that it had a dedicated line now instead of the T fitting I previously had!!! Will test to see if this solves the problem or else I will purchase the tial Q bov with a spring that will match
Old Jan 17, 2012, 04:22 PM

I decided to order the Tial Q BOV in blue to match my engine bay and the 8psi spring with the stainless steel flange!!! Also ordered the STM one piece clutch line !!! Can't wait till after Chinese new year to get all my parts installed into my car !!!
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:07 AM

On April the 27-29 2012 i will be racing in Chendu... Wish me luck... below are some pics of my car and equipment... :P

Quick Reply: NsPyR's EVO !!! China