Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Shiny Burnt TITANIUM products & parts - Questions for EVO 8/9 Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2010 | 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Ti Valve cover?
Old Jul 28, 2010 | 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

Terry,

An interesting idea... what about a front power brace similar to

That would look insane on the front of a car! That with the titanium hood vent... Game over!

Maybe radiator support brackets?

Thinking way outside the box on this one... Front Canards for the stock 8/9 bumper???

As mentioned before I believe, a sparkplug cover, exhaust shield and radiator cooling plate.

And something with no function what so ever... A titanium Fortune Auto License plate frame?
Old Jul 28, 2010 | 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Fortune-Auto

We defintly will be making an intake and catch can however the valve cover and intake manifold will just be very very costly
I Would be willing to fork over the $$$$ for thoose two parts though if that helps the descion making. can u pm me what it might cost to have some of thoose parts made.
Old Jul 28, 2010 | 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Maybe the trim on the interior on the dash???? Just like the dry carbon dash trim that is available. I'm not sure how thin you guys could make it??? If it could be priced like the dry carbon dash trim I would be all over it. I love burnt titanium!!!! I thank you guys for asking our opinions!!!
Old Jul 28, 2010 | 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Turbo_Saloon
Maybe the trim on the interior on the dash???? Just like the dry carbon dash trim that is available. I'm not sure how thin you guys could make it??? If it could be priced like the dry carbon dash trim I would be all over it. I love burnt titanium!!!! I thank you guys for asking our opinions!!!
That would be very difficult because of all the bends and titanium is a very non-malleable material. Thank you for the input though!
Originally Posted by blue_machine
I Would be willing to fork over the $$$$ for thoose two parts though if that helps the descion making. can u pm me what it might cost to have some of thoose parts made.
It would have to me made out of Ti sheet metal. So it would be a sheet metal manifold similar to this.

I really have no idea how much that would cost but I am thinking in the $2k range
Originally Posted by shh!! sleeping
Terry,

An interesting idea... what about a front power brace similar to

That would look insane on the front of a car! That with the titanium hood vent... Game over!

Maybe radiator support brackets?

Thinking way outside the box on this one... Front Canards for the stock 8/9 bumper???

As mentioned before I believe, a sparkplug cover, exhaust shield and radiator cooling plate.

And something with no function what so ever... A titanium Fortune Auto License plate frame?
Awesome ideas thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2010 | 09:56 PM

coolant overflow tank
powersteering reservoir tank
radiator stays
interior harness bar
Old Jul 29, 2010 | 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

I know I pm'd you about this before but what if enough people wanted this! It's discontinued by ARC/Garage HRS so I would be willing to pay full price for it.

Old Jul 30, 2010 | 10:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by foam
I know I pm'd you about this before but what if enough people wanted this! It's discontinued by ARC/Garage HRS so I would be willing to pay full price for it.

How much is that bar again?
Old Jul 30, 2010 | 11:14 AM

i love the idea of the hood vent in Ti. i think polished and full burn with a hi temp clear coat so that the buyer doesnt have to be worried about the piece being exposed to the elements. : )
Old Jul 31, 2010 | 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

You know, before this thread i wasn't really that informed or interested in titanium parts. Now i cant wait till they come out so i can get my hands on some stuff!!!

It's kinda like a gold toliet, it still functions the same, but damn it looks good!!! LoL
Old Jul 31, 2010 | 02:39 PM
Evolving Member

OMG it's Beautiful...
Old Jul 31, 2010 | 07:41 PM
Evolved Member

its funny how simple heat causes a reaction where the metal changes color, which causes us to amazingly find it beautiful. its really just color guys. the real advantage is weight savings and strength. only a few of us have given ideas or parts of interest there. not saying dress up ideas arent bad. but it would be nice to create some ideas for performance titanium parts as well.

i vote: exhaust manifolds, intake manifold, 3 point strut bar, trunk brace, mitsu emblem, hood vent, exhaust heatshield: 1 for the manifold and 1 for rear bumper, engine mounts, spark plug cover with "evolution" or "4G63" engraving, speedo overlay,

something that could be purchased for other model cars, would be a titanium turbo horn, and a BOV would be awesome.
Old Aug 1, 2010 | 06:14 PM
Evolving Member

radiator pipe! and full ic piping!
Old Aug 1, 2010 | 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

ARC Titanium Strut Bar

I would love a Titanium strut bar, especially one that looks like the ARC one. It looks the best in my opinion. I also like the Garage HRS one but I prefer were ARC Heat Treated the strut bar. It will look amazing with my Titanium ARC upper Intercooler Pipe.....

If you guys at Fortune-Auto could do a replica of the ARC one, I will Pay-Pal you for it tonight.

Here are some Pictures of the ARC and HRS Strut Bars

Old Aug 2, 2010 | 09:15 AM
Former Sponsor

We can do that bar. I can not seem to find the pricing on it however. What are the HRS/ ARC bars going for?

Quick Reply: Shiny Burnt TITANIUM products & parts - Questions for EVO 8/9 Owners