Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

New Look For My Girl *CCW CONTENT*

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really hot setup!!! as for going wingless...... dont do it! hahaha........ an evo aint an evo without the wing. I kno thats gonna be a debate but hey it's just my opinion.
Sexy looking car bro keep it up.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ry_ja7
Really hot setup!!! as for going wingless...... dont do it! hahaha........ an evo aint an evo without the wing. I kno thats gonna be a debate but hey it's just my opinion.
Sexy looking car bro keep it up.
I'm keeping the wing on lol
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

My new favorite car. Sic.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:39 AM
Former Sponsor

I 110% hate those window vent shades on an Evo. Not feeling the rear "lip" or side pieces either. Not just on your car but in general as well. I just dont like them. Sorry.

Other than that stuff I love it. The wheels look awesome!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
I 110% hate those window vent shades on an Evo. Not feeling the rear "lip" or side pieces either. Not just on your car but in general as well. I just dont like them. Sorry.

lol theres your ONE hater... haha just kidding jrod
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:43 AM

LOL I've been waiting for someone like you lol. The vent shades are actually coming off soon and the rear "diffuser" looks bad? Thats a first lol but okay, everyone has their opinion
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shh!! sleeping
lol theres your ONE hater... haha just kidding jrod
not hating. Just giving my $.02.

Originally Posted by cabronracer696
LOL I've been waiting for someone like you lol. The vent shades are actually coming off soon and the rear "diffuser" looks bad? Thats a first lol but okay, everyone has their opinion
Someone like me huh? Well if you didnt like that post or opinion you're going to hate this one. Im not being rude. I stated my opinion which im entitled to. Just how you're entitled to have yours of not liking mine.

Does it look bad? To ME... yes it does. Im a subtle mod person. I like a look that you can tell something is done when you see it but it doesnt pop out right away but you can tell something is different. I like stuff that looks clean. Its just how I am. I just think that pieces looks gaudy. I always have and always will.

I think the JDM 9 rear looks fine the way it is. Well... other than the fact that the middle section comes gray. I had my middle piece painted black to match the rest of my car.

In all honesty my personal opinion is I hate 98% of carbon fiber "aesthetic mods" as well as the oh so fresh JDM mods. Inside, outside, under the hood, etc... I like the CF front lips and thats about it. Unless the pieces go on for actual functionality where people actually NEED the parts for aero or weight savings for a race application I personally think its pointless to spend the crazy amount of money on them just for looks. I would much rather spend it on worthwhile mods like power, suspension, wheels, etc....

They make everything in CF these days. Hoods, trunks, doors, wings, canards, diffusers, lips, shift knobs, a & b pillars, dash pieces, wheels, engine covers, etc...

My $.02 is CF has been played out to no freaking end and most of the parts dont even look good. Sorry if you dont like my opinion but you asked.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

*beats off furiously*
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:54 AM
Evolving Member

nice car and wheels dude. What sizes are they?
Old Aug 2, 2010, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

what backspacing you got? 6.75?
Old Aug 2, 2010, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am never a fan of purple, green, and all those other ricey colored wheels, but you sir have pulled it off.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

That's sexy! lol
Old Aug 2, 2010, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Not my style at all, but man I cant deny it looks dope!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks awesome man! I like very mucho!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:39 PM

not hating. Just giving my $.02.

Someone like me huh? Well if you didnt like that post or opinion you're going to hate this one. Im not being rude. I stated my opinion which im entitled to. Just how you're entitled to have yours of not liking mine.

Does it look bad? To ME... yes it does. Im a subtle mod person. I like a look that you can tell something is done when you see it but it doesnt pop out right away but you can tell something is different. I like stuff that looks clean. Its just how I am. I just think that pieces looks gaudy. I always have and always will.

I think the JDM 9 rear looks fine the way it is. Well... other than the fact that the middle section comes gray. I had my middle piece painted black to match the rest of my car.

In all honesty my personal opinion is I hate 98% of carbon fiber "aesthetic mods" as well as the oh so fresh JDM mods. Inside, outside, under the hood, etc... I like the CF front lips and thats about it. Unless the pieces go on for actual functionality where people actually NEED the parts for aero or weight savings for a race application I personally think its pointless to spend the crazy amount of money on them just for looks. I would much rather spend it on worthwhile mods like power, suspension, wheels, etc....

They make everything in CF these days. Hoods, trunks, doors, wings, canards, diffusers, lips, shift knobs, a & b pillars, dash pieces, wheels, engine covers, etc...

My $.02 is CF has been played out to no freaking end and most of the parts dont even look good. Sorry if you dont like my opinion but you asked.
WOW! Calm down buddy, no need to take it personal. I dont think that 3-page essay was necessary.

Quick Reply: New Look For My Girl *CCW CONTENT*