Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

ETS Exhaust installed and ready to show!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010 | 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

ETS Exhaust installed and ready to show!

First off, let me say this! If you are debating on purchasing an ETS exhaust, you will not be let down. I have gone through many exhaust systems, and the ETS is by far my favorite system on the market. Fitment is excellent, sound quality is great, and performance standards are met. ETS recently changed out the muffler part of the exhaust for better quality, and utilyzes a Vibrant muffler. The current muffler that came with my system uses a 4" inlet and is 4" all the way through the muffler. The piping is a full 3". I am using a buschur downpipe and a perrin high flow cat, which caused some minor issues with the install. As you notice in the pics, the last hanger had to be extended, and this was due to the downpipe and HFC. If you had a direct bolt up downpipe and test pipe/HFC that is not slipfit, you will have no issues. I will post up new videos of the car in motion and not in a garage lol, so you can hear the full sound clips of this exhaust. In person it sounds amazing, and has a mean growl to it. It is loud, but is not by any means annoying. For all you guys that stear away from fart sounds into a can, this exhaust doesnt sound like that lol. Anyway enjoy the pics and the video clip I have posted for you all. I will update with more vids later. This saturday I will post up more vids of when it is getting dyno tuned and you will hear the cams lope to get an idea on how you would sound if you ran this set up. Big thanks to ETS Michael for all the great prices and the couple grand spent in one day lol. Thanks for checking this out fellas. Enjoy!

Fits nice and snug to the JDM bumper~

Here is the sound clip. If the video does not work instantly, it is still processing and will be up shortly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58XaekALIPo
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 12:16 PM

Looks great! I've got the ETS downpipe back system for the JDM rear with the Aero muffler on mine. Although it is loud like you say I am very pleased with the ETS product also. Post up your dyno numbers as well!
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EBEVOIX
Looks great! I've got the ETS downpipe back system for the JDM rear with the Aero muffler on mine. Although it is loud like you say I am very pleased with the ETS product also. Post up your dyno numbers as well!
I will post up new dyno numbers this saturday. Are you running their original muffler the system came with?
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 01:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the review! I'm going to use the pic and video

Thanks!

Michael
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

looks amzaing, sounds great! Thanks for the video man and lol at STY sticker haha
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ETS Michael
Thanks for the review! I'm going to use the pic and video

Thanks!

Michael
By all means Michael, take what you would like.
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4g63Moon
looks amzaing, sounds great! Thanks for the video man and lol at STY sticker haha
Lol thanks man.
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
I will post up new dyno numbers this saturday. Are you running their original muffler the system came with?
Yes sir!
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 02:49 PM
Evolved Member

ETS always offers quality parts both in materials,construction,and design. Why did you switch to the vibrant muffler from the aeroturbine? I like the look and design of the aero muffler personally.
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 03:02 PM

rofl at the STY? sticker :P

________
Headlights
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by URBANRCR
ETS always offers quality parts both in materials,construction,and design. Why did you switch to the vibrant muffler from the aeroturbine? I like the look and design of the aero muffler personally.
That is now the standard muffler that comes with the ETS exhaust. I did not change it. I will let you PM Michael as to why the change was made, I just dont want to post that information up as to why it was swapped out by ETS.
Old Aug 19, 2010 | 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

I understand you didn't change the muffler. The question was directed to Michael,but i'll take it to PM.
Old Aug 22, 2010 | 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Here is an updated video after we tuned the car, and how the exhaust sounds with GSC S1 cams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5foHNZYUx4
Old Aug 23, 2010 | 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Umm interesting..
Old Aug 23, 2010 | 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Post a fly-by video.

Quick Reply: ETS Exhaust installed and ready to show!