Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

My baby did nothing to nobody...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2010, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
since you did ask about color...I've always thought GG with a little bit more blue would look just nasty
Old Aug 22, 2010, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Remixx02
Damn son... Did you ever get your lip fixed?
Yes I actually got the lip fixed but the motherf**** kicked it and broke it again. The rear tails are also cracked. He used one of those clubs to lock the stearing wheel or so the witness said. The damage on the door panel believe it or not hurt me the worse. It looks like just a violent strike to my car.

Idk I'll look into insurance paying for my lip.

And thanks guys. I guess I can't leave gg just yet.
As far as this situation, we will see. A day at a time. My anger right now has seemed to have messed up my state of mind and proper way of thinking.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 09:15 PM

friend of mine had her CRX painted in a color that was based off of GG. it turned out pretty damn good. it was pretty much the standard mix from mitsu but i think they added a bit more blue and used larger flake. not quite bass boat flake but large enough to notice in the sun.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

When I had my 300zx, I had someone do something like this, but instead of just a deep lone, jerk spelled out her first name in my passenger door. LAUREN :-(
Old Aug 22, 2010, 09:25 PM

damn mine got keyed up and did oem tb but now kinda want to do matte black. but need to find a place that will do a good job.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

I say just do the oem GG.

By the way, the title is a double negative, doing nothing to nobody means you did do something.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by iEvoIX
Yes I actually got the lip fixed but the motherf**** kicked it and broke it again. The rear tails are also cracked. He used one of those clubs to lock the stearing wheel or so the witness said. The damage on the door panel believe it or not hurt me the worse. It looks like just a violent strike to my car.

Idk I'll look into insurance paying for my lip.

And thanks guys. I guess I can't leave gg just yet.
As far as this situation, we will see. A day at a time. My anger right now has seemed to have messed up my state of mind and proper way of thinking.

I don't blame you at all for your anger. I don't know what I would do if I was in your situtaion.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by GTS_Rob
OMG WTF FTMFer!!!!

yeah! what he said!
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:13 PM

That's sickening.

Literally makes me sick to my stumache. The horrible thing about keying is that it usually gets right down to primer so it needs to be sanded right down, painted then cleared.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by D'sEVOIX
That is lame. The ex will get his eventually. What goes around comes around....Especially when d-bags are to blame. lol good luck bro
Well said, he'll get his, sorry to see this happen to you bro. Keep us updated, good luck.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by EvolutinIX
Well said, he'll get his, sorry to see this happen to you bro. Keep us updated, good luck.
I hear this all the time! What comes around goes around, but really does it??

I see/hear about douches all the time, and they NEVER seem to get 'theirs'. Hell it seems like the bigger the jerks/*******s, the more they get away with ****.

And the nicer the people, the more smacked down they get for doing NOTHING wrong. Sorry for the rant.

Karma doesn't work in this instant gratification world. It's a multi lifetime thing...
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:40 PM

People are so immature. Obviously he is an Ex for a reason which was his fault in some way so no reason to be mad at the better guy she moved on to...especially because he drives an evo
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by snowfish
I hear this all the time! What comes around goes around, but really does it??

I see/hear about douches all the time, and they NEVER seem to get 'theirs'. Hell it seems like the bigger the jerks/*******s, the more they get away with ****.

And the nicer the people, the more smacked down they get for doing NOTHING wrong. Sorry for the rant.

Karma doesn't work in this instant gratification world. It's a multi lifetime thing...
I used to never believe in karma. Until the say it hit in the face. I did some bad things in my life, and have rectified it the best i could, but that one day it came and hit me. So it seems that no matter what, whether you believe in karma or not, something will always happen to somebody for one reason or another. No matter how cautious you are, there will always be a moment when you'll let your guard down, and **** like this will happen. Unfortunately, it happened to me today. Life is a game, at times, an unfair game.

A part of me wants retribution on him... on a wrong level.
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesm331
People are so immature. Obviously he is an Ex for a reason which was his fault in some way so no reason to be mad at the better guy she moved on to...especially because he drives an evo
Im not saying my car is the $h!t, but it did obviously upset him.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 01:53 AM

Sucks hard........ i know the feeling... my car got vandalised a month back.....

Yet it kinda makes me want to key the **** out of my car so i get a $1500 respray from insurance