Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

official APR picture thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2010, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont really think its about the money. Both kits are expensive, but I guarantee you see more voltex kits around then you do APR kits. Voltex kits are over rated. I think they look awesome dont get me wrong, but I want something you see alot less of.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
I dont really think its about the money. Both kits are expensive, but I guarantee you see more voltex kits around then you do APR kits. Voltex kits are over rated. I think they look awesome dont get me wrong, but I want something you see alot less of.
+1.

As much as I love the voltex kits, I think I'm leaning more for the APR IX because it flows smoother.

*edit...I just wish I could incorporate the jdm ix rear to the kit, not feeling the WB apr rear much.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evolento
+1.

As much as I love the voltex kits, I think I'm leaning more for the APR IX because it flows smoother.

*edit...I just wish I could incorporate the jdm ix rear to the kit, not feeling the WB apr rear much.
Im sure it can be done. A good body shop should be able to cut and add to make it fit. It will take alot of work, but I have seen some crazy body work. What I want is to incorporate the jdm rear and the apr front bumper I have into their wide body. I think it would be a one off peace.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im sure it can be done. A good body shop should be able to cut and add to make it fit. It will take alot of work, but I have seen some crazy body work. What I want is to incorporate the jdm rear and the apr front bumper I have into their wide body. I think it would be a one off peace.

That'll be the best wb ever. haha! If they ever come out with the wide jdm rear, I'd get it no matter what.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wow cant believe you guys are hating on voltex kit damn thing is wind tunnel tested and has proven itself in many time attack events. thats crazy the apr kit to me is plain and looks like a average WB if you into that i can see your point is the voltex kit is alittle over the top pending what your looking for. As far as installation paint body as stated earlier ITS ALL IN WHO YOU KNOW. i know a shop that will give me the hook up i can get any 3 stage lambo job for 2k come on now thats at least a 7k job just depends thats where making friends comes into play
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

APR GTC-200 w/ risers

APR Front Lip

Front splitter and canards next
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

you should do some sideskirts to balance out the higher wing boss. That color choice for a rim wow wild but long as your happy
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
you should do some sideskirts to balance out the higher wing boss. That color choice for a rim wow wild but long as your happy
Volk F-Zero Blue, never seen?

Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

+1

Originally Posted by Evolento
+1.

The rear bumper pulles it all together tho

Originally Posted by RandomLaosGuy

Thems sick Look good man
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RandomLaosGuy

damn thats bad maybe its just the picture darn things looked purplish hence my distaste for them. the blue is cool but still wild for a street car i understand track duty or autox or road coursing with the different colors but on the reg hmmm but least there not purple
Old Sep 3, 2010, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Its not that people are hating on voltex. I like the Voltex kit, but I see it to much. Hell here in Killeen there are two full voltex kitted evos. One is lambo orange, the other is the gray one. Granted the APR is cheaper and looks more plain, but thats what I like. Its not to aggressive, just a nice clean widebody. I seen the wind tunnel results on voltex. APR is also wind tunnel tested also. I will search and try to find the video. I know I seen it somewhere. Im just overall a big fan of APR. They make some great products. Its all in the eye of the owner. Some like plain, some like big wings, some like bright color rims. But its the personality in the driver that makes the ride shine.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

Its not that people are hating on voltex. I like the Voltex kit, but I see it to much. Hell here in Killeen there are two full voltex kitted evos. One is lambo orange, the other is the gray one. Granted the APR is cheaper and looks more plain, but thats what I like. Its not to aggressive, just a nice clean widebody. I seen the wind tunnel results on voltex. APR is also wind tunnel tested also. I will search and try to find the video. I know I seen it somewhere. Im just overall a big fan of APR. They make some great products. Its all in the eye of the owner. Some like plain, some like big wings, some like bright color rims. But its the personality in the driver that makes the ride shine.

It is aggressive tho wider then the Voltex... Nobody is hating on Voltex this is a thread for anyone thats about the APR, or more into

Heres some with the GTC 300 on

And a funny one to show how big my new shoes are
Old Sep 3, 2010, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Thats hot man. Love the car. I know APR is aggressive, but not as much the Voltex. I just think the APR is much cleaner and rare. I mean how many voltex kits do you see compared to APR. And I know there will be people that say thats because nobody likes apr, or its cheap or w/e excuse they make. But I love APR products, so thats the wide body i would do.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

if i ever got to widebody point maybe but i rather not be driving a car with a 22k enginebay and 15k exterior and get into a accident or hit or stolen and then attempt to recover my money. Not happening on a track only car i understand but a DD its kind of one or the other type deal.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
if i ever got to widebody point maybe but i rather not be driving a car with a 22k enginebay and 15k exterior and get into a accident or hit or stolen and then attempt to recover my money. Not happening on a track only car i understand but a DD its kind of one or the other type deal.
Thats when you use your fabrication skills and make one hella bumper system that goes all the way around the car. lol.

Quick Reply: official APR picture thread