Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Test fitted all of our Evo8/9 kits last week!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2010, 04:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
looks good but IMO its not OEM tight fitment. there is some big gaps and stuff. why?
It doesn't have OEM fitment becuase it's not an OEM part. Each part is hand laid and hand trimmed from the mold so each part is going to be slightly different.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can mold these but can't get them painted? I suggest you do it to sell these products.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

Oem>any of these
Old Oct 20, 2010, 12:30 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, lots of hate going on here.

I find it hard to believe a body parts company does not have the man power to have a set painted and installed. It would seriously take 30 min to an hour of an employees day to drop it off at a paint shop, then 30 min or so to install. Just get something painted and installed and give the people what they want. That would shut every one up and you could make some sales off of here.

I wouldn't mind purchasing a bumper if I could see one painted and installed on a car first.

Edit: how much for a c speed front bumper and a c-1 front bumper to 75093. Work me out a good deal and I might consider being the guinea pig. I'll post lots of pics

Last edited by 05VIII; Oct 20, 2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 12:31 AM
Evolved Member

Members here are looking for OEM fitment, if you can make these fit like OEM, you'll sell a lot! I rather pay for extra $ for OEM fitment/quality though.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Why so much HATE!

I see a market for the product for the peps that dont mind the extra work to save some serious cash.

Also go out the ED website to see pics, not the highes res pics but kinda give you another look.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:26 AM
Evolving Member

Just a heads up but I think you used the same pic for the MR edition and Vader edition fenders.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 08:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 05VIII
Wow, lots of hate going on here.

I find it hard to believe a body parts company does not have the man power to have a set painted and installed. It would seriously take 30 min to an hour of an employees day to drop it off at a paint shop, then 30 min or so to install. Just get something painted and installed and give the people what they want. That would shut every one up and you could make some sales off of here.

I wouldn't mind purchasing a bumper if I could see one painted and installed on a car first.

Edit: how much for a c speed front bumper and a c-1 front bumper to 75093. Work me out a good deal and I might consider being the guinea pig. I'll post lots of pics
On the way!

Originally Posted by mitsumanny
Just a heads up but I think you used the same pic for the MR edition and Vader edition fenders.
Sorry about that. There's only supposed to be one picture of the MR fenders. The next picture is of the Vader sideskirts.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolving Member

Can I get a price for a full c-speed kit shipped to 29906. Also can I get a price for just the front bumper
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GrnEVO
Can I get a price for a full c-speed kit shipped to 29906. Also can I get a price for just the front bumper
On the way!
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
so there is no way i can order fenders with predrilled holes just asking as I dont mind it to much widening the holese if need or adjusting im used to that lol body kid on Z and evo but fenders are different around the lights
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RockmanX
so there is no way i can order fenders with predrilled holes just asking as I dont mind it to much widening the holese if need or adjusting im used to that lol body kid on Z and evo but fenders are different around the lights
None of our parts come pre-drilled as each car is going to need to be adjusted slightly different. If you fit them properly and mark your spots, shouldn't be a problem.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

Just got a great price quote and pretty fast. Thanks. Anyway, like I said, sometimes it's a shot in the dark whether they are a tight fit or not. A body kit always needs some type of adjustment. I've never had one that didn't. I've even helped with veilside kit's that need some massaging. It's the nature of the beast. This isn't something you can do in your garage by yourself if you want it to fit and look right. Hell, if you're already spending the money on the body kit, just spend the extra 2 - 300 and get it done right.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 10:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GrnEVO
Just got a great price quote and pretty fast. Thanks. Anyway, like I said, sometimes it's a shot in the dark whether they are a tight fit or not. A body kit always needs some type of adjustment. I've never had one that didn't. I've even helped with veilside kit's that need some massaging. It's the nature of the beast. This isn't something you can do in your garage by yourself if you want it to fit and look right. Hell, if you're already spending the money on the body kit, just spend the extra 2 - 300 and get it done right.
Not a problem! Let me know if there are any other questions!
Old Nov 1, 2010, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Some of those kits are hideous. However, the mesh you used, ruins them all.

Quick Reply: Test fitted all of our Evo8/9 kits last week!