Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Compilation of my photoshoots from the summer (56k warning!)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2010, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Thumbs up Compilation of my photoshoots from the summer (56k warning!)

Thought you guys might enjoy a few shots of my car. All the pics were taken by my friend! I have neither the equipment nor the skillz to pull this off.

Old Nov 25, 2010, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks good! Nice to see another evo up in Canada!
Old Nov 25, 2010, 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice looking car man!

Why does it say your in Montreal, and your license plate is for Ontario?

Im from Montreal also(?) haha and plan on getting an Evo in the near future. Where do you get your mechanics done for this car/tuning/whatever else?????
Old Nov 25, 2010, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

More 56k destruction!!! This time courtesy of my other friend (actual photographer).

^ last one was the photographer's car. I thought I'd just sneak that one in.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BrendanS
looks good! Nice to see another evo up in Canada!
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Jerm__
Nice looking car man!

Why does it say your in Montreal, and your license plate is for Ontario?

Im from Montreal also(?) haha and plan on getting an Evo in the near future. Where do you get your mechanics done for this car/tuning/whatever else?????
I'm originally from Toronto but I spend the year in Montreal cause I'm at McGill right now.

For any kind of work you should really go to Boisvert Mitsubishi. They're like 30mins north of Montreal. They run Canada's most successful evo rally team and have been importing/tuning/rallying evos since the evo IV. Also helps that they keep a HUGE inventory of stock evo parts for their rally cars.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

beautiful shots! lovin the roll shots.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 08:53 PM

Great looking shots
Old Nov 25, 2010, 09:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
your motion pics give me motion sickness lol. they look great. i like that white sti also
Old Nov 26, 2010, 07:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by deeman101
Thanks bro!

I'm originally from Toronto but I spend the year in Montreal cause I'm at McGill right now.

For any kind of work you should really go to Boisvert Mitsubishi. They're like 30mins north of Montreal. They run Canada's most successful evo rally team and have been importing/tuning/rallying evos since the evo IV. Also helps that they keep a HUGE inventory of stock evo parts for their rally cars.
Sickkkkk i know a few people that go to McGill, im at John Molson! haha

I'll definitely look them up on the internet, see if i can find anything about Boisvert. The thing is though, Boisvert is a Mitsubishi dealer, therefore they're going to rape me on anything as opposed to a dedicated tuning shop. Do you know of any tuning shops that deal with Evo's?

And finally, those rolling shops are AWESOME!!! I think that white STi is up for sale on Montreal-racing haha
Old Nov 26, 2010, 08:30 AM

Great shots. Car looks like its coming out of the screen.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

very nice pics! i also am a fan of the white sti, and an nsx is always sick nasty. Did you put the 9 front on the 8 or is that just an 8 badge on the back?
Old Nov 26, 2010, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks man!

Its actually the 9 front bumper and jdm rear, plus 9 headlamps, 7 tails. Car its self is an evo 8.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

Didn't want to re-post this but you didn't answer and i would really appreciate an answer hahaha

I'll definitely look them up on the internet, see if i can find anything about Boisvert. The thing is though, Boisvert is a Mitsubishi dealer, therefore they're going to rape me on anything as opposed to a dedicated tuning shop. Do you know of any tuning shops that deal with Evo's?

And finally, those rolling shops are AWESOME!!! I think that white STi is up for sale on Montreal-racing haha
Old Nov 26, 2010, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jerm__
Didn't want to re-post this but you didn't answer and i would really appreciate an answer hahaha

Oh nice! You're not that far away from me I guess.

Really Boisvert will treat you better than tuner shops. They treat me better than my tuning shop in Toronto. They don't rape with prices either. Its $100/hr whereas most tuning shops range from $80-100/hr. They did my timing belt service almost an hour faster than the service manual calls for and charged me ~$300 total for labor. AND they cleared my airbag code for free, which no other tuning shop can/would do. Trust me these guys are not a regular dealership. They hold road race/rally/winter driving events for their evo customers. They're more like a family owned business with rallying running through their blood. Last time I was at the shop they were building four evo 8/9s, one had a stroker going in for drag racing.

Lol, no way. That STi is actually in Toronto. Theres no way my friend is selling that any time soon. He has like $30k in mods put into it. Pretty much anything that can be done, has been done to that car.

Old Nov 26, 2010, 05:33 PM

Nice rides!!!