Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Rate the Evo above game

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evokid8
this game has been ruined by rockmanX
indeed. where's a mod when you need one?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ODUB
Well, since the last legit post was 4g63grl's, I'll rate that one. Car looks great, and it has the performance to back it up. I'm not much of a drag racer, but the car is still badass.

9/10

below is mine. I used to have a carbon hood, carbon trunk, and ralliart lip, but I went back to the stock look, and destroyed 2 ralliart lips, and 2 jdp lips so far...on my 3rd jdp lol. be gentle. keep in mind that it's got 170,000 miles on it
Actually the last legit post was mine; I posted for a friend. Good job following directions retard it says post no more than 3 pics. If you wanted to kiss Shawna's *** I'm ok with that, but I rated the car based on a lot of criteria others have.

Last edited by Boostfiend; Dec 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
binary...93 (give you higher, but not feeling the wheels)

Old Dec 2, 2010, 05:33 PM
Account Disabled

98/100

Antenna and exhaust stick out too much & needs tails... other than that PERFECT!

Mine

Old Dec 3, 2010, 12:04 AM
Evolved Member

Not a huge fan of the color of the rims and stickers, but i guess its a taste by the owner. 90/100

Here is mine.
Attached Thumbnails Rate the Evo above game-cessna_trunk4.jpg   Rate the Evo above game-550_3.jpg  
Old Dec 3, 2010, 12:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
Actually the last legit post was mine; I posted for a friend. Good job following directions retard it says post no more than 3 pics. If you wanted to kiss Shawna's *** I'm ok with that, but I rated the car based on a lot of criteria others have.
lol wow, really *******? first off, **** you. secondly, you didn't follow the rules because you didn't post your own car, or even say which car in the random pic we were supposed to rate.

so I had more than 3 pics, does anybody care but you? nope. if you want to be a dick about something, go jump rockman's *** for ****ing up the thread. I like the girl's car. I don't need to kiss anyone's *** because unlike 95% of forum dorks like you, I have a hot girlfriend and a life outside this site.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

you must have misread.
Actually peep post #75, someone else does care besides me. I posted a picture of my friend's car because he couldn't log in. It's the green one, but I'd expect that someone would just rate all of them at once. I guess I had to walk you through the process.

Clearly you're not much of a thinker either, because if I were kissing Shawna's *** I'd have rated her car a 10/10 and told her told her how much I wanted to sex her butt. I did not do any of this. Either way I have a life outside of EvoM too, and anyone can pull hot girls its not a commodity nowadays. You totally disrespected my post and thus you got the same treatment in return.

Hopefully we can make up and be Evo friends again, or not, whichever suits your fancy.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

LOL this thread is retarded. A pissing contest was inevitable.

Only way to keep this thread legit is if no one is allowed to contest another person's opinion period.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

boostfiend i wasnt talking about you, it was all for rocxmamx, he's posting all these random cars and not even HIS, cause it might get like a 2/10 because has like streetglow/nos stickers on it LMAO
Old Dec 3, 2010, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

boostfiend i wasnt talking about you, it was all for rocxmamx, he's posting all these random cars and not even HIS, cause it might get like a 2/10 because has like streetglow/nos stickers on it LMAO
LOL, I know evokid. I was using you as an example for ODUB's post. This post is getting retarded and I agree RockmanX ruined it. You'll always have some people who just don't listen though.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 04:30 PM

Trying to get this thread back on the right track. Its an awesome idea for a thread, if children will just behave and have their pissing matches and fights in PM's. No one else cares about your beef with someone else. The rules... Rate the car above you, and post a pic of YOUR car. If you cant do that, dont post. If you have a comment on somones car that was already rated, shoot them a PM. im sure they would love to hear the comment.

For draven83, i give you a 9/10, Interesting trunk, but its not for me. But i do LOVE White with black accent EVO's! Here's mine.

Old Dec 3, 2010, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
lol wow, really *******? first off, **** you. secondly, you didn't follow the rules because you didn't post your own car, or even say which car in the random pic we were supposed to rate.

so I had more than 3 pics, does anybody care but you? nope. if you want to be a dick about something, go jump rockman's *** for ****ing up the thread. I like the girl's car. I don't need to kiss anyone's *** because unlike 95% of forum dorks like you, I have a hot girlfriend and a life outside this site.
You are my hero, I got kicked off for making a comment like this, be careful what you say. Either way I like that you exercise that 1st amendment right.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
dont give a **** about opinions to be honest with you. you can rate my car what you want again your opinion if you dont like something going on in the thread then thats your problem dont expect to post what you want and not get flamed for it happens. Either way again its a internet forum you can post what you want if you dont like that AGAIN your fault. The website is for all evo users. Ruined thread or not nothing is stopping others from posting evos.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

BMXER4IT- 8.5/10 Diggin the rear bumper

Old Dec 3, 2010, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
clean--^ 8.3/10
heres my P.O.S.

Quick Reply: Rate the Evo above game