Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Snow Fun (HD video inside)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2010 | 12:54 PM

I won't ask who was driving. They seemed to have been completely dull at the wheel. However I will ask what sort of equipment did he use to make the video? The quality was fabulous. This guy needs to hook up with a few spirited drivers and catch some wicked footage.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 12:57 PM

It's not that they're bad drivers. They're both running bald summer tires, and in that weather, it was difficult to go anywhere, let alone get any speed going. Hopefully for the next edit, we'll have them on some nice snows and be able to haul ***.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 01:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nastynine
a good friend of mine made this video this weekend of course ny got hit with a sick blizzard that we all took advantage of..
Im the gray evo.. and the blue wrx is my brother (fp green, 07 sti sixspeed)

I believe this is just the teaser video there is a better one to come but the amazing quality and editing just blows my mind. Hands down to my friend great photographer, videographer etc.

http://vimeo.com/18220217

the password is: watson

enjoy!
if maybe 1 of u guys read the original post its stated above in bold and underlined.... you guys are pathetic. i know there was no real action. the point of the video was to show the amazing quality and skill in the actual video itself. but than again all you little children and quick to judge.

what a shame, tried to share some cool video with you guys hoping you'd all appreciate it, for everyone to sh*t on.. ouch...
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SubieEvoGuy
so whose quicker u or the subie
me.. only by a couple tenths of a second. but than again hes yet to track it since we installed the new 07 six speed.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FJF
Looks good, technically, but almost completely pointless. The shots featuring the cars spinning their tires at 5MPH are outright embarrassing. It's as if a few teenagers with zero driving skill and no clue decided to play rally stage. Not exactly a boost for the community.
I've got some friends that have been drag racing since they were 10, guaranteed to out drive you.
We don't "rally stage" in nyc we street race. Excuse us for screwin around in some snow. We weren't out to race in the snow, nor did was have any intentions on filming a video. just some friends messin around. having fun. Isn't that what almost every motorsport is about anyway? having fun?
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

music - blows
driving in the snow? - i didnt see nothing
editing - i liked
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 02:26 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

I've got some friends that have been drag racing since they were 10, guaranteed to out drive you.
We don't "rally stage" in nyc we street race. Excuse us for screwin around in some snow. We weren't out to race in the snow, nor did was have any intentions on filming a video. just some friends messin around. having fun. Isn't that what almost every motorsport is about anyway? having fun?
This must be the first (err...) "motorsport" on record where a jogger could run circles around any of the cars.

Last edited by FJF; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

lick nuts
awww is someones little feelings hurt...

i soowwyy
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Intro great, music bad.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

if maybe 1 of u guys read the original post its stated above in bold and underlined.... you guys are pathetic. i know there was no real action. the point of the video was to show the amazing quality and skill in the actual video itself. but than again all you little children and quick to judge.

what a shame, tried to share some cool video with you guys hoping you'd all appreciate it, for everyone to sh*t on.. ouch...
I completely agree with you on this. Appreciate what he has made to share with the community. If any of you haters have the ***** to create a really good quality video then post it. I honestly don't understand why we are judging the driving. He isn't some ****ing rally driver but a car enthusiast just like the rest of us. This forum is going to complete **** just like Nasioc.
Old Dec 30, 2010 | 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

From: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Thread closed.

Reminder -- posting of any illegal driving (which includes doing stupid things in snowy roads and parking lots) is not allowed here.