Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Chadbee photography: Mikep's rr evo rs on 18x10.5's

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2011, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The photography is top notch at always!

The RR 9 looks really sharp with those wheels and drop!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4G63punk
Great shots!
thank you!
Originally Posted by goad_white03
What offset are the rims? also how is your suspension setup?
im not mike, but they are +30
Originally Posted by The hundreds.
CH@Dbee, what camera do you shoot with? i just sold my t2i, i'm in the market for something better.
i use a nikon D700 camera, a few different nikon lens, novatron stobes and a bunch of other stuff lol if you want to stay canon go with a 50D if you want to go nikon get the new D7000
Originally Posted by boostedlaser
It's not about the camera, it's about the lenses. The t2i is a perfectly good camera.
the t2i is a damn good camera.

honestly its more about the person using it. a camera is nothing but a tool to capture and image. david bushur's tools dont build sick *** 4G63's and my camera doesnt take good pictures

its about how you use that tool, check this out....

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/...e8091868_b.jpg

Originally Posted by evo unknown
The photography is top notch at always!
thank you sir.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee

honestly its more about the person using it. a camera is nothing but a tool to capture and image. david bushur's tools dont build sick *** 4G63's and my camera doesnt take good pictures

its about how you use that tool, check this out....
That is also very true.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:45 PM

It's not about the camera, it's about the lenses. The t2i is a perfectly good camera.
so a rebel XT will shoot just as good as a 1D Mark IV, if it has the same lens? i don't think so. There's a reason why cameras upgrade and cost so much more than others...
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

is that stock paint? looks amazing. cannot be stock. nope
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Chad man. You are monster with the camera dude. Thanks for making my car famous on the intranetz. lol I'm pretty sure you recognize my avatar. Mikep... If I didn't have an Evo, yours would be my fav evo of all time.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

What happened to the red wheels?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

so a rebel XT will shoot just as good as a 1D Mark IV, if it has the same lens? i don't think so. There's a reason why cameras upgrade and cost so much more than others...
Yeah. The reason in price difference depends on the features. Mainly FPS, Iso performance and AF. I can take just as good of a picture with an XT as a 1d given the same controlled conditions. The 1d will always perform better if I have to turn the Iso way up and the AF will be 10x better. Also FF and weather proofing add a hefty price tag.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:12 PM
Evolved Member

It's not about the camera, it's not about the lenses. Though they do make life easier. It's the dude taking the photos. Composition, framing, etc. All comes together whether you're using a disposeable, P&S, or a Hasselblad.

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
i use a nikon D700 camera, a few different nikon lens, novatron stobes and a bunch of other stuff lol if you want to stay canon go with a 50D if you want to go nikon get the new D7000

+1 on the bolded statement, but I disagree with your 50D statement. I'd definitely tell people to go straight to a 7D. Everything else is outdated at this point. T2i is a good camera if you're afraid to go any bigger.

Yeah. The reason in price difference depends on the features. Mainly FPS, Iso performance and AF. I can take just as good of a picture with an XT as a 1d given the same controlled conditions. The 1d will always perform better if I have to turn the Iso way up and the AF will be 10x better. Also FF and weather proofing add a hefty price tag.
I agree with this as well.

-Jalal
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MJ23FE
+1 on the bolded statement, but I disagree with your 50D statement. I'd definitely tell people to go straight to a 7D. Everything else is outdated at this point. T2i is a good camera if you're afraid to go any bigger.
-Jalal
A lot of the people on the Canon forums seem to not be happy with the 7d's Iso performance. If I had a choice, I'd go with the 5d mkII for a couple extra hundred. For now I'll stick with my 40d untill it's time for an upgrade.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Remixx02
What happened to the red wheels?
He sold them , because Mike can never make up his mind about what he likes....lmao.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 02:49 AM
Evolving Member

Yea I'm a but of a wheel whorzzzzz. And yep the paint is original. And I'm on tein flex coilovers with edfc. Rolled rears with a touch of pull and -2.5* of camber. 3mm spacers up front to clear the coilovers and the wheels are 18x10.5 +30 with 255-35 star specs. I actually just sold the wheels two days ago. Not sure what ima do. And to will and all, thanks for the kind words

Last edited by Mike.p; Feb 3, 2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 04:34 AM
Evolved Member

A lot of the people on the Canon forums seem to not be happy with the 7d's Iso performance. If I had a choice, I'd go with the 5d mkII for a couple extra hundred. For now I'll stick with my 40d untill it's time for an upgrade.
Ah, really? I read a handful of reviews on POTN when the camea was first released and a lot of people loved it. I guess with time they've developed grievances. I'm still rocking out with my 30D, so I haven't searched that carefully for reviews. Thanks for the heads up! The 5D Mk II is amazing. My buddy has and I've used it and it's amazing. The video is awesome, too. Def a great camera, but it doesn't I've the new AF system the 7D has. I can't wait until I can upgrade.

:sigh:

Good work, Chad!

-Jalal
Old Feb 3, 2011, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Car is sick as usual. Chad is sick as usual.

Don't sell the car pimpin........

Well I know you will anyway but that was a half *** plea to not. LOL.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:43 AM
Evolving Member

camera body does make a difference of course. my point is if the person using the camera knows how properly light a car, has good composition and the editing is on point to certain extent it doesnt matter as much. equipment is important for sure but having legit gear without properly knowing how to use it isnt going to produce work like most people think.
Originally Posted by lillev23
Chad man. You are monster with the camera dude. Thanks for making my car famous on the intranetz. lol I'm pretty sure you recognize my avatar. Mikep... If I didn't have an Evo, yours would be my fav evo of all time.
hahha thanks dude, i had a blast trying to catch that perfect shot of your car coming out the hole. i was pretty happy when i got it! im glad you like it and if you ever wan to buy that shot in a 20x30 poster hit me up

It's not about the camera, it's not about the lenses. Though they do make life easier. It's the dude taking the photos. Composition, framing, etc. All comes together whether you're using a disposeable, P&S, or a Hasselblad.

I agree with this as well.

-Jalal
yeah im not too knowledgeable on canon's stuff, im a nikon guy ahhaha
Ah, really? I read a handful of reviews on POTN when the camea was first released and a lot of people loved it. I guess with time they've developed grievances. I'm still rocking out with my 30D, so I haven't searched that carefully for reviews. Thanks for the heads up! The 5D Mk II is amazing. My buddy has and I've used it and it's amazing. The video is awesome, too. Def a great camera, but it doesn't I've the new AF system the 7D has. I can't wait until I can upgrade.

:sigh:

Good work, Chad!

-Jalal
thank you!

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
Car is sick as usual. Chad is sick as usual.

Don't sell the car pimpin........

Well I know you will anyway but that was a half *** plea to not. LOL.
thanks for the props on the shots

Quick Reply: Chadbee photography: Mikep's rr evo rs on 18x10.5's