Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Flat White EVO with Seibon Carbon Fenders

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0E3vobutt3r
I would love to see it in person... Flat white was one of the colors going through my head on mine but I was goin to through some pearl in it to give it a lil pop.

I myself like the white/ black look.. you do need more though... and even with more I still agree with most that you need to paint the fenders.. If you want people to know that they are carbon leave some undone. I think someone said get artsy?

Don't go out and change the color but keep workin on it..

Keep up posted with the updated pics

GL
yea im gonna maybe paint fenders and leave the vents carbon but carbon trunk is also goin on along with hood and mirror covers and side skirt covers
Old Mar 9, 2011, 06:00 PM

looking for any evo valve covers anyone have any let me know asap
Old Mar 9, 2011, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I respect the flat idea. I myself am not a fan of white at all though. There are some pearls I like but that is about it. Not a big CF person either I like the wing of course and maybe a few accents but not large items like fenders, hood, or trunk.

I plan to do my evo flat black when I get the chance.

All that said if you like it that is all that matters. Screw everyone else no one is driving it but you. Some will like it others will not. Why be the same as everyone else? I say do what you like.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by my_EVO8URV8
looking for any evo valve covers anyone have any let me know asap
Check the FS section. There are bound to be some in the partouts area.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

a quality white paint job is difficult to capture on camera, let alone 'phone camera' quality you posted.... if you spent all this money and you want to show off, get some pro quality camera shot or as others said it doesnt look ANY different then WW
Old Mar 9, 2011, 07:16 PM

sounds like a hate thread..would look fantastic as is on a TB Evo imo.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PromDizzle
sounds like a hate thread..would look fantastic as is on a TB Evo imo.
SOUNDS like he asked for an open opinion... if someone wants positive feedback regardless of what people really think of you, go hire a prostitute
Old Mar 9, 2011, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Fugly
Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

Well.....it's an Evo. If you're trying to show off quality of paint get yourself (or find someone with) an SLR that knows how to take a picture without the white washing out the image. Even auto in most SLRs could possibly turn out washed out like this depending on the amount of sunlight outside. Who sprayed the car??

And I see the Majestic sticker. What is it exactly that they have done to your car?? Not talking ****, but I've seen one or two other Evo's around Jacksonville with Majestic stickers and their cars were basically stock as f*ck!! One of them said he had a Black or some crap like that, but I've never heard (I've never met him, but that was the word from a few people I know) of him running anyone (on the street or at the track). Just hoping that you're not plastering the name of a shop all over your car when they haven't actually done much of anything to your car. When the other guys do stuff like that it starts killing the credibility that myself and some of the other Evo guys have tried earning with the V8 guys. They start talking crap around here when some riced out Evo goes out their with 400hp in stickers and bodykits, but refuses to actually race their car.

Also, don't try to make a picture HDR if the image quality is poor. It just looks bad. Plus it's not a good way to show off the paint of your car anyway as it changes the color of the entire image.

Edit: Unless this is a local car with a plate that says "Evo8URV8" or just "8URV8" (I forget which it was) like your screenname. If it is...I've definitely heard of you. If so, a lot of V8 guys have talked to me about your car. And pretty much every single one said you refused to race their V8. If you're not him, then my apologies.

Last edited by SRTRaceR04; Mar 9, 2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

the cf fenders just make the car look cheap. looks like its been modified ricer style
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

The wheels throw it way off, black not working well with it.

The missing lip and ugly SMIC are killing the front and the stock tails aren't helping either.

Some quality pictures might help you some though.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:54 PM
Evolving Member

not doing it for me, but then again its not my car its yours. if you like it thats all that matters F the rest of em
Old Mar 10, 2011, 12:05 AM
Evolving Member

grossss..... at least paint the fender asap... put on a lip
Old Mar 10, 2011, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04
Well.....it's an Evo. If you're trying to show off quality of paint get yourself (or find someone with) an SLR that knows how to take a picture without the white washing out the image. Even auto in most SLRs could possibly turn out washed out like this depending on the amount of sunlight outside. Who sprayed the car??

And I see the Majestic sticker. What is it exactly that they have done to your car?? Not talking ****, but I've seen one or two other Evo's around Jacksonville with Majestic stickers and their cars were basically stock as f*ck!! One of them said he had a Black or some crap like that, but I've never heard (I've never met him, but that was the word from a few people I know) of him running anyone (on the street or at the track). Just hoping that you're not plastering the name of a shop all over your car when they haven't actually done much of anything to your car. When the other guys do stuff like that it starts killing the credibility that myself and some of the other Evo guys have tried earning with the V8 guys. They start talking crap around here when some riced out Evo goes out their with 400hp in stickers and bodykits, but refuses to actually race their car.

Also, don't try to make a picture HDR if the image quality is poor. It just looks bad. Plus it's not a good way to show off the paint of your car anyway as it changes the color of the entire image.

Edit: Unless this is a local car with a plate that says "Evo8URV8" or just "8URV8" (I forget which it was) like your screenname. If it is...I've definitely heard of you. If so, a lot of V8 guys have talked to me about your car. And pretty much every single one said you refused to race their V8. If you're not him, then my apologies.
I use to work at Majestic until i moved back to MD so theve done a pretty excessive amount of work to my car
Old Mar 10, 2011, 12:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dsm2308
x10000
+1 to ur "x10000" lol

Quick Reply: Flat White EVO with Seibon Carbon Fenders