Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

** Emo Evo **

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2011, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, I don't think I've seen a thread take off like this in quite some time. Congratulations dude.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mayberry
Seriously, I don't think I've seen a thread take off like this in quite some time. Congratulations dude.
thanks ;D i just wanna thank rob for taking the pics/thread, james for telling me about the thread, all the people who said mean things it really means a lot to me and the people who had positive things to say, who else em i missing? oh the South County evo crew!! for being there to help me out with my car, oh and my mom and dad for just being supportive! i know they werent digging the whole euro rims but was 100% there for me, and ummm thats about it! lets go LA KINGS!!!

yeah **** was crazy! james reese said something on my facebook about evoM falming on my car and i was like huh? i get on it and it already like 2pages or three or something. 6,000views in like three days hahaha

Last edited by edwinisdumb15; Apr 17, 2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:00 PM

nice car. but you need a new front lip. lol
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How many times has "hahaha" been typed?
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:12 PM
Evolved Member

sick calipers
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by edwinisdumb15
way to stereotype cars hahaha

evoboi ur avatar has a pic of ur car.
and i gotta agree with rod UK badges are ugly. its way too big

arnol i dont have money to buy a new lip... and emo evo is a joke ;P but im a big joke sooo it works out ;D

really? stock wheels are nasty. wider is better

well at the time i was gonna stay in the air force but with all the military people laying people off to save money hahaha i really wish i was rich or had rich *** parents to buy me everything! ughhh i hate my life hahaha. my homie back in NC was 17 and his parents bought him a new evo9 mr. all paid off! i still have about 10grand left to pay so yeahh a new lip could payoff. zipties and bbs are just not for drift or euro cars. zipties work way better than those little plastic things. bbs made the stock rims for evo MRs ;P

lol umm dude its the same fen stock uk badge everyone has on the site ... the pic is at an angle there smart guy
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks ;D i just wanna thank rob for taking the pics/thread, james for telling me about the thread, all the people who said mean things it really means a lot to me and the people who had positive things to say, who else em i missing? oh the South County evo crew!! for being there to help me out with my car, oh and my mom and dad for just being supportive! i know they werent digging the whole euro rims but was 100% there for me, and ummm thats about it! lets go LA KINGS!!!

yeah **** was crazy! james reese said something on my facebook about evoM falming on my car and i was like huh? i get on it and it already like 2pages or three or something. 6,000views in like three days hahaha
man some of these post are funny.....i starting to think you thrive on this kind of negativity you know i like it! i have already told you on a certain other forum
Old Apr 17, 2011, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

well at the time i was gonna stay in the air force but with all the military people laying people off to save money hahaha i really wish i was rich or had rich *** parents to buy me everything! ughhh i hate my life hahaha. my homie back in NC was 17 and his parents bought him a new evo9 mr. all paid off! i still have about 10grand left to pay so yeahh a new lip could payoff. zipties and bbs are just not for drift or euro cars. zipties work way better than those little plastic things. bbs made the stock rims for evo MRs ;P
I'm not saying you should be rich, but I am saying that you should attribute your car's "style" to it being a branch of your personality not a lack of funding. My parents bought me cars, but I've worked hard to get where I am and I'm younger than you, so my advice to you is if you want a better lifestyle start working for it. I'm not going to say I lived off of ramen to get here, but I know folks who have and they are doing well for themselves.

You and others call what I say "hating" I call a quarter of it advice. If you're not where you want to be in life and you're dumping money into a depreciating asset then you need to re-think your priorities. I can tell you that 10k over the whatever term is left on your car can go a lot farther with a good financial advisor than it can into an evo that you use to post online for negative comments to fuel your testosterone. Who cares what your 17 year old friend got you're a decade older and should be worried about getting your own. For you to be 27 you don't act your age, yet complain about your immature status in life and that's where I have a problem.

That said I know what BBS' wheels are, just RS' find themselves placed on hellaflush cars such as dumped VW's, honda's, e36 M3's, and never performance cars. They are the cheapest of the BBS' that can be had and have been around well before LM's, CHunkys (CH's for you youngins), CK's, RG's, and the R version of those wheels. I'm not saying the company who made the wheel sucks, just that BBS RS' usually find themselves on a particular type of car.

WIth that said, I wish you the best of luck with your modification ventures and if it suits you who cares what I or the rest of the forum has to say.

Last edited by Boostfiend; Apr 17, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

i know evo.c

Originally Posted by 1d10t
How many times has "hahaha" been typed?
i really do laugh a lot hahaha

Originally Posted by evoboi005
lol umm dude its the same fen stock uk badge everyone has on the site ... the pic is at an angle there smart guy
no im saying UK badge period are ugly and that all the UK badges are too big hahahaha <333

Originally Posted by stpkenton
man some of these post are funny.....i starting to think you thrive on this kind of negativity you know i like it! i have already told you on a certain other forum
shhh they might find out ;P
thanks again for the liking it
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
I'm not saying you should be rich, but I am saying that you should attribute your car's "style" to it being a branch of your personality not a lack of funding. My parents bought me cars, but I've worked hard to get where I am and I'm younger than you, so my advice to you is if you want a better lifestyle start working for it. I'm not going to say I lived off of ramen to get here, but I know folks who have and they are doing well for themselves.

You and others call what I say "hating" I call a quarter of it advice. If you're not where you want to be in life and you're dumping money into a depreciating asset then you need to re-think your priorities. I can tell you that 10k over the whatever term is left on your car can go a lot farther with a good financial advisor than it can into an evo that you use to post online for negative comments to fuel your testosterone. Who cares what your 17 year old friend got you're a decade older and should be worried about getting your own. For you to be 27 you don't act your age, yet complain about your immature status in life and that's where I have a problem.

That said I know what BBS' wheels are, just RS' find themselves placed on hellaflush cars such as dumped VW's, honda's, e36 M3's, and never performance cars. They are the cheapest of the BBS' that can be had and have been around well before LM's, CHunkys (CH's for you youngins), CK's, RG's, and the R version of those wheels. I'm not saying the company who made the wheel sucks, just that BBS RS' usually find themselves on a particular type of car.

WIth that said, I wish you the best of luck with your modification ventures and if it suits you who cares what I or the rest of the forum has to say.

haha thanks for the advice but it really doesnt help that im really really dumb hahaha. believe me i wanna do more with my life but im jsut really fcking stupid hahaha

see how much younger u are and have such way way more intellect them me idk even know if i even spelled that word right ;D but yeah i want a good job and a good future but im just slow at it, but if i really really wanted something now id prolly work harder. but u want to live life the way u want to sometimes when u have time cause u never know! i like where iam right now and dont want to slave it away in an office and not be happy. but yeah im happy for my friend! not a lot of people can say theyre 17 and has an evo! well back in 06 now evos are getting a little cheaper. but iam saying its easier to get new and good parts easily when u have money just handed to u and not really lift a finger to work.

yeah but they are wheels and jsut cause they are on those particular cars doesnt mean they cant be on a car that doesnt to be repping them. its like saying hey u emo u cant be wearing nikes thats only for guys who are into hip hop or basketball cause most of them wear it hahaha. and again yea they are cheap and thats why i got them! ;P

like i said before i really dont mind what people think. i encourage it! be honest is all i ask for! i hate people who tell me one thing and tell other people what they really think. no bueno but hey thats people im just waeva.

but i appreciate the post. one of the best ones ive read here!
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

i still like your car buddy. it doesn't matter what people think, all that matters is what you enjoy doing to your car.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

thanks joel
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:46 PM

Nice car man, looks distinct but aggressive. SCE FTW!
Old Apr 17, 2011, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by evoboi005
It's ugly period!

UK badges are for losers now GTFO cuz no one has it stockevoboi.
Old Apr 18, 2011, 03:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SAVAGEcorpsman
It's ugly period!

UK badges are for losers now GTFO cuz no one has it stockevoboi.

Quick Reply: ** Emo Evo **