Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

** Emo Evo **

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2011, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by big block ix
Always can count on evom to be negative
I don't think its so much people being negative as its people a little upset to see some one take a beautiful car and try to make it into a GTI. I understand the "its my car and I can do what I want" deal but when you post in a public forum people are going to give you there feedback, positive or negative.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

the owner has that skull tattooed on his forearm all big,, and he wears super tight jeans to..so what
I have this tattooed on my back, minus the wording. I don't see your point?

Last edited by mayberry; Apr 14, 2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

Rice!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
this fatlace/hellaflush/slamed trend makes the baby jesus cry

terrible.... just terrible
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fact of the matter is that you posted these pics for our opinions on the car. And don't deny this because if nobody commented, you'd be bumping it back up yourself.

Second fact of the matter is that you don't buy a performance car to simply reduce the performance capabilities of said car. It's utterly retarded. If you want low and slow, get a VW. They are slow from the factory so slamming it like this Evo is won't make it any slower.

for this "fad".
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:31 PM

front lip = character, not a fan of stretchd tires.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

I can honestly say i like the hella flush style, maybe this car needs a diff set of wheels but the idea is cool........As for the lip sorry but your not drifting the car at this point its beyond repair just get a diff one.

Stickers well thats a personal pref i have a few on my car but good news is this is your car.

As far as the ct9a being a ricer car all of a sudden I'd have to disagree. Just because people go in different routes with the car does not make it rice.....Im a firm believer that the car is not rice the owner is. Example driving around like a douche talking out of your *** bragging about **** you don't nor will ever have. Just because someone likes the car on the ground with stretched tires does not make it rice. It may not be the performance car it was intended to be but at the same time maybe the people making the car they bought look different and not worrying about performance shouldn't bother you. I mean you guys have your car and you can still do whatever you want with it right.......so why does everyone act like its the end of the world.......end rant lol
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:08 PM

haha at everything said....
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Babs
Fact of the matter is that you posted these pics for our opinions on the car. And don't deny this because if nobody commented, you'd be bumping it back up yourself.

Second fact of the matter is that you don't buy a performance car to simply reduce the performance capabilities of said car. It's utterly retarded. If you want low and slow, get a VW. They are slow from the factory so slamming it like this Evo is won't make it any slower.

for this "fad".
I vote this for a sticky in the show and shine
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:27 PM

These guys are patheitic; it seems like everyone thinks the EVO is almighty. Car looks great and take it for what it is.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:32 PM
Lex

Originally Posted by AdvanRG2
These guys are patheitic; it seems like everyone thinks the EVO is almighty. Car looks great and take it for what it is.
Pathetic because they express their opinion where it was asked for? Welcome to the Internet, have a cookie.

Honestly man, It's not for me. I don't mind the stickers, but the wheels and Frankenlip are just a little too VW for my taste.

However, its not really about what any of us think, most important part is that you like it. Some will hate it, some might love it, thats just the game.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Not sure what to say. Nice offset I guess.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:35 PM
Evolving Member

its everyones opinion. you asked for it by posting it up. it you wanted "damn thats hella tyte yo!" and JDM as F*ck!" you shoulda tryed somewhere else. people love performance here. not fads
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

I thought I was the only one who was disappointed with all the stretched tires and what not. This thread still gives me hope. Stretched tire, wingless 8/9, time attack wheels and whatever other fad I've seen blow through here FTL!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:54 PM

I like it, the track is not for everyone, on the freeways of cali you really cant enjoy the capabilities and performance of the evo and canyon running......well you put other people in danger so nothing is left but to make the car your own style, and if this is yours then kudos to you......loving the zip ties on the lip haha.

Quick Reply: ** Emo Evo **