Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official "STANCED" Evo Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2012, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wayne don't even worry about these guys. They are straight haters. If they don't like your STANCED evo then they shouldn't be in the STANCED evo thread.your **** is on point. Best stance on an evo I've seen.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by bafhoops89
Wayne don't even worry about these guys. They are straight haters. If they don't like your STANCED evo then they shouldn't be in the STANCED evo thread.your **** is on point. Best stance on an evo I've seen.
hahah thanks man means alot
Old Aug 3, 2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dade County
Thanks for the clarification waynebuilt. Nice car also. Both of mine have been silver. Nice

05VIII, relax man. People have threads all over the place that receive negative feedback all the time. Look up Evo Teeth Thread. Yes, he wanted feedback... But some people say really mean stuff. It's not right, but unfortunately that's what seems to happen on forums.

As far as ruining the car... I believe there are a few threads regarding damage stemming from riding so low, uneven tire wear, fender damage, fender paint cracking, etc.

Thanks again for the info. Just curious about the new craze. To each their own.

No worries bro, the thing is stance is nothing new its actually old school jdm
Old Aug 3, 2012, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought the VDUB crowd did this and the drifter crowd in Japan while stanced it was also to help with their hobby of sliding sideways.

Whats going on now seems to be a a perversion of those trends (Ok VDUB maybe not so much)?

Hate is over used. No one is jealous of wayne's car. That would be hate. THis is simply a public forum and people looking at his car and not LIKING it. Its not hard to understand the difference.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
I thought the VDUB crowd did this and the drifter crowd in Japan while stanced it was also to help with their hobby of sliding sideways.

Whats going on now seems to be a a perversion of those trends (Ok VDUB maybe not so much)?

Hate is over used. No one is jealous of wayne's car. That would be hate. THis is simply a public forum and people looking at his car and not LIKING it. Its not hard to understand the difference.
just because you hate something does not also mean jealousy

but THANKS for clearing everything up!
Old Aug 3, 2012, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Dude your the one taking everyones OPINION as hate.......because that makes so much more sense.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by waynebuilt
I cant speak for anyone else i stanced my car because i think it looks cool its that simple, it was hard work because I built my car by myself. I can appreciate all cars stanced or not hope this gives you some clarification, track car or hard parker it cost money either way, camber can always be corrected the car is not down it can still be driven and enjoyed. This was my old track evo
Ok, I totally agree with you here.

To the person you quoted: Just because you run wide wheels, skinnier tires, rolled fenders and incorrect suspension geometry doesn't mean that Evo is dead. I'm sure the next owner of my car will be super happy. I have an Evo IX completely unmolested in the engine (how many of those are still around?) Fenders can be replaced, but a car that has been beaten on is a lot worse.

We need to get back to the pics though!
Old Aug 3, 2012, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
Dude your the one taking everyones OPINION as hate.......because that makes so much more sense.
no.

i am simply letting all the haters know that no one cares what they have to say so quit wasting their time.

just quit posting.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

I think it's because everyone on this forum likes evos so much, that we care what others are doing to them.

For example, if I had a friend that decided to tattoo his face, I would tell him I think it's a stupid idea. Yes, it's his face, but that won't stop me from saying he looks effing retarded.

I don't care stanced or not, I just can't stand seeing skinny *** tires on evos. Personal opinion.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 01:08 AM

Let's get back on topic guys post some pics
Old Aug 4, 2012, 01:20 AM

Name:  315362_514879315195412_850476311_n.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  36.4 KB
Old Aug 5, 2012, 12:55 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
20 posts deleted, 6 infractions issued, 3 temporary bans in place.

I spent over an hour cleaning this thread, and it's not the first time. If anyone didn't get the message from Chaotichoax on page 1, here is is:

Originally Posted by chaotichoax
this will be my only warning

if you post in this thread and it is off topic or flaming in any way shape or form you'll be issued points and your comments removed

everyone has their own styles...like it or not..get over it

Everyone was warned in advance that this thread was to post pictures of stanced cars and discuss stance tech. Everyone else needs to stay out. If you don't like what these members are doing with their cars, you don't have a purpose for being in here.

Last edited by Nsomniac; Aug 5, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by iitzbebo

I think my buddy is buying your car I love it btw!!
Old Aug 5, 2012, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nsomniac
20 posts deleted, 6 infractions issued, 3 temporary bans in place.

I spent over an hour cleaning this thread, and it's not the first time. If anyone didn't get the message from Chaotichoax on page 1, here is is:

Everyone was warned in advance that this thread was to post pictures of stanced cars and discuss stance tech. Everyone else needs to stay out. If you don't like what these members are doing with their cars, you don't have a purpose for being in here.
thank you for some sanity
Old Aug 5, 2012, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by waynebuilt
damn!!!!!my fav ****!!!

Quick Reply: Official "STANCED" Evo Thread