Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official "STANCED" Evo Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2013, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
[QUOTE=gsrboi80;11019723][QUOTE=S.Brewer;11019659][QUOTE=gsrboi80;11017477]
Originally Posted by Twizted Dragon

Filthy (looking) um, nope not at the moment

Rock Chips check, but far less than these abominations would have with 150k miles on them

Rally Inspired road car, I agree. Thankfully mine can travel down any road at speed without fear of it eating itself

Evom more like Honda Tech, I agree in a way. The EVO is a sports car. Doing this type of hazardous BS to them flushes that right down the toilet.

Now these folks get done with the car and try to pass it off to an unsuspecting buyer, frame half ripped to ****, Axels all ****ed up, crap cut from the car to allow the wheels to be tucked in. I feel dumber having read those posts
How is it dangerous if work is done right? If I go in and cut a section that has spot welds, and solid weld it back, how is that making it more dangerous? I have owned plenty of cars that you can't get your toes under the front bumper. My brand new 2011 civic si was dumped 5 days after being brought home from the dealer. And I have a Lexus GS430 that is so low people think it's on air. Never one time have I put myself or anyone else in harm. My cars have not fallen apart or "eaten themselves". And I can travel down whatever road I please. I just do it more cautious. I understand this is not a winning battle for me, but would like people on the other side to maybe see that too. If YOU paid for my car and handed it to me and have me strict guidelines of what NOT to do, yes I think I would do that. But when I have the titles to my cars sitting in my house, paid by me, what does it matter what I do to my car? I'm not against like a 1" drop and beefy *** tires. I almost did that. Looks great. But I can't actually use half of the evos stock potent is anywhere around me in the streets. So why make it more of a killer? See what I'm saying? Why do people lift 4x4 trucks where you can walk under them to do an oil change, and then they never hit the mud? Some people just have their own taste they wanna go with. Function or form.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evo2809
It looks very nice man!!
Thanks.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by S.Brewer
How is it dangerous if work is done right? If I go in and cut a section that has spot welds, and solid weld it back, how is that making it more dangerous? I have owned plenty of cars that you can't get your toes under the front bumper. My brand new 2011 civic si was dumped 5 days after being brought home from the dealer. And I have a Lexus GS430 that is so low people think it's on air. Never one time have I put myself or anyone else in harm. My cars have not fallen apart or "eaten themselves". And I can travel down whatever road I please. I just do it more cautious. I understand this is not a winning battle for me, but would like people on the other side to maybe see that too. If YOU paid for my car and handed it to me and have me strict guidelines of what NOT to do, yes I think I would do that. But when I have the titles to my cars sitting in my house, paid by me, what does it matter what I do to my car? I'm not against like a 1" drop and beefy *** tires. I almost did that. Looks great. But I can't actually use half of the evos stock potent is anywhere around me in the streets. So why make it more of a killer? See what I'm saying? Why do people lift 4x4 trucks where you can walk under them to do an oil change, and then they never hit the mud? Some people just have their own taste they wanna go with. Function or form.
I agree with this. To each their own! If you dont like it, move along. Some people just have different tastes! I definitely like some of the cars in here, but others I just dont get at all.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 12:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Twizted Dragon
I'm on bc br coils, they are amazing, I can go lower but if you go too low in the front the shock towers hit the axles so you have to measure and remember that they set after sometime.

lmao,
small world, i know both aaron and cisco!
Old Nov 14, 2013, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Me too^^^^ wow.
Old Nov 15, 2013, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by rick1024
lmao,
small world, i know both aaron and cisco!
Originally Posted by evobros
Me too^^^^ wow.
Damn I thought they only knew Subaru people except for me lol I'm always with them guys, small world haha
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:43 AM

So much eye candy in their thread....Wow
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:44 AM

Need to get a car asap
Old Nov 18, 2013, 04:41 AM
Evolving Member

aaron and i are in the same car club, cisco was stationed here in germany for a while and frequented the local car website. we used to hang out at the meets
Old Nov 19, 2013, 12:52 AM

Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:11 AM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=S.Brewer;11020839][QUOTE=gsrboi80;11019723][QUOTE=S.Brewer;11019659]
Originally Posted by gsrboi80

well done, i like a little of everything. there has always been the argument of lifted street trucks and lowered ones, straight line cars and road course machines etc etc. keep an open mind and give credit to the work people put into their cars. if its hacked then thats their problem and people will see that. if you cant keep an open mind in the car scene your in the wrong hobby. i personally was inspired by a documentary about the japanese car scene where it doesnt matter what they did to their car, its that they put work into it. limits will always be pushed!

now then....MORE PICS!
Old Nov 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

I see the function over form battles have started to rage again.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 04:19 PM

Finally finished the nose chop.
Name:  DSC_0333_zps9496ab08.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  61.6 KB
Name:  DSC_0343_zps4e2bb646.jpg
Size:  52.7 KB
Name:  DSC_0336_zps3c5c44a5.jpg
Size:  50.6 KB