Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official "STANCED" Evo Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2011, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 05viii
ugly as hell

how do you like it hahahah
Originally Posted by r/ternie
whitebread,
can you make your pictures smaller? Tough to fit in all that excellence on a 22" monitor.

I can barely make out your pictures, but it seems i could fit my entire fist between your tire and your fender. I suggest you not give anyone here advice or grief for their "fitment."

take better pics next time too.

+100000
Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by R/TErnie
whitebread,
Can you make your pictures smaller? Tough to fit in all that excellence on a 22" monitor.

I can barely make out your pictures, but it seems I could fit my entire fist between your tire and your fender. I suggest you not give anyone here advice or grief for their "fitment."

Take better pics next time too.
Hmm, reading fail. "I'll post up a pic when i get home. Obviously from the listing under my av i dont own an evo. But i do have evo wheels so i'll put one up.

Scratch that got a couple on my phone
. 1g on evo 8's. Needs more low, but spacing is perfect imo."

Post #910. You may want to re-read. Specifically the bold sections.

Not a big deal, i should have put the koni yellow/gc's on before posting, but i figured it would get hated on anyway. Since its not an evo. No biggy though. 1g's are way sexier then four door evo's and mine is the cleanest original paint 1g's ive ever seen in person and ive been to shootout last 4 years.

How's that for some flame bait.

Anyway painting my evo 8's bronze with the gc's and the exterior will be perfect. Has a few tasteful mods to make it fun to drive. But again i bought it in the spring. I'll post again when those are done and take some real pics. Sorry for wasting your time with my ugly 1g.

This is what it should look like, except evo 8's. One of the sexiest things ive ever seen.
Attached Thumbnails Official "STANCED" Evo Thread-goldwheelsbetter.jpg  

Last edited by whitebreadd; Oct 17, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

There are some BEAUTIFUL cars in this thread
Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by whitebreadd
Hmm, reading fail. "I'll post up a pic when i get home. Obviously from the listing under my av i dont own an evo. But i do have evo wheels so i'll put one up.

Not a big deal, i should have put the koni yellow/gc's on before posting, but i figured it would get hated on anyway. Since its not an evo. No biggy though. 1g's are way sexier then four door evo's and mine is the cleanest original paint 1g's ive ever seen in person and ive been to shootout last 4 years.

Anyway painting my evo 8's bronze with the gc's and the exterior will be perfect. Has a few tasteful mods to make it fun to drive. But again i bought it in the spring. I'll post again when those are done and take some real pics. Sorry for wasting your time with my ugly 1g.

This is what it should look like, except evo 8's. One of the sexiest things ive ever seen.
That blue car in the back is siiiiiiiiiiiiick lol
Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

LOL!

1. Why are you on this forum if 1g's are SO MUCH MORE SEXIER than Evo's? Please go back to DSMtuner.

2. If that car is one of the sexiest things you have ever seen, then id hate to see your wife/GF!

3. Please leave this thread.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
LOL!

1. Why are you on this forum if 1g's are SO MUCH MORE SEXIER than Evo's? Please go back to DSMtuner.

2. If that car is one of the sexiest things you have ever seen, then id hate to see your wife/GF!

3. Please leave this thread.
1. Because i need to sell some **** Thats partially true, but i do like evo's and there are some sexy *** cars on here. Wasnt hating on the stretch tires/camber guys. Its just not my thing. No reason to get all uptight about it.

2. Your a car guy and you put the women above your car? Hey man your puttin the ***** on a pedestal.

3. Nah, you guys are too much fun.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpatterson
There are some BEAUTIFUL cars in this thread
**** yea, that baby is clean too
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hmm, reading fail. "I'll post up a pic when i get home."
Funny,
I see a picture of someone elses 1g that you state it "should look like". When exactly were you going to post that picture? It's 8:50 pm pst and I see 2 crappy I phone pics, and a picture of someone elses car.

You also state what you're going to do, but haven't done. Classic!
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by R/TErnie
Funny,
I see a picture of someone elses 1g that you state it "should look like". When exactly were you going to post that picture? It's 8:50 pm pst and I see 2 crappy I phone pics, and a picture of someone elses car.

You also state what you're going to do, but haven't done. Classic!
I posted enough of mine. Lets see what you got man. What page is your ride on? And what did your car look like after 4 months of owning it?

Here's a quickie, not sure if you can see this without an account though. Thats her on her way home.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/sho...ageuser=114922

Last edited by whitebreadd; Oct 17, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

I posted enough of mine. Lets see what you got man. What page is your ride on? And what did your car look like after 4 months of owning it? Or were you another one of those guys who "bought" not "built".

Here's a quickie, not sure if you can see this without an account though. Thats her on her way home.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/sho...ageuser=114922
I don't know if you could get your foot any farther down your throat...
Old Oct 17, 2011, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by CanadianTSi
I don't know if you could get your foot any farther down your throat...
What page is it then?

My link btw is only to prove how clean it is. Not bragging, because its not worthy of this thread. But its not your typical dsm. The rear bumper hasnt even done the dreaded "wave" yet. If your familiar with that at all.

Last edited by whitebreadd; Oct 17, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

What page is it then?

My link btw is only to prove how clean it is. Not bragging, because its not worthy of this thread. But its not your typical dsm. The rear bumper hasnt even done the dreaded "wave" yet. If your familiar with that at all.
This is R/T Ernies car Name:  ccw001.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  104.2 KB

One of the Cleanest Evos on Evom and he is running 10.5 wide wheels on stock body with 295s!!! Please leave our forum and flame somewhere else.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by goad_white03
This is R/T Ernies car

One of the Cleanest Evos on Evom and he is running 10.5 wide wheels on stock body with 295s!!! Please leave our forum and flame somewhere else.
Ah thank god he's not one of the camber guys lol. Would have had some great material haha.

Yea that car sits right. Looks good. I think i may have camped next to him at shootout one year.

Also please point out where i flamed anyone? If you could please. No really, go ahead.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

I sense a little bit of the elitism with some of you. Not that whitebread was in the right, but get of your high horses
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
can we get some more "stanced" car pics?!?!
no more of these whitebreadd posts of nonsense, his pictures of someone else's car, only 4 inches of his own car stuff.
its already been posted, if u dont like the "stanced" scene dont post. why click the link for?
please, more pics. i love the look of a lot of the cars. my car's not stanced sadly :-(

Quick Reply: Official "STANCED" Evo Thread