Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

One last photo shoot before she leaves

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2011 | 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I have already talked with two lawyers and unfortunately the fact that the officer is going to sit there and repeatedly say he heard me do those things means im going to lose no matter what. Whats done is done, Ill be back in 2yrs with another one as soon as my record is clean. Ill still be around here on the forums keeping up on the latest products/tuning/and findings.
Old Oct 21, 2011 | 09:15 PM

sucks man.. i'm in the same boat. i just got my 2nd speeding ticket in my evo and am in process of fighting it (if you get 3 in 18 months its pretty serious in NY). but if it doesn't get lowered i might be forced to sell since i am on my ma's insurance and she is going to make me go on my own if the ticket stands, which i won't be able to afford seeing as i'm 20. And I don't drive like a moron its just hard to do the speed limit in these cars
Old Oct 22, 2011 | 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Aaron I still really believe you should:
1) fight the offense (spinning tires..that's a good one)
2) First offense in court traffic school will be offered! (Follow the advice on azawd and show up dressed right with tons of etiquette)
3) Keep your car (even if it means going wingless and near factory exhaust ) for 2 years

Anyone interested in his car.
--The car is amazing!
--The built engine is fresh and done right.
--The tuner he's using is amazing.