Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Stage 1 Complete...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2004 | 09:59 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by rubelcon
ChrisS: Yes, getting the complete R2 kit soon, will have the rear bumper and side skirts also

MP5: Comes coated in either yellow or white (FPRP). It is 90% finished however in terms of prep before paint.
Thanks did it come out a little off?
Old Jan 13, 2004 | 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Nope, its perfect. Must be the lighting or the shading. Also, the pavement is not even..
Old Jan 14, 2004 | 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

hmmm I've got a white Evo but I'm not feeling the kit. Its looks alittle weird on the white evo's but on the yellow it looked alittle better.

If/when I get a kit, I need it to eliminate that nasty Triangle mitsu emblem thing in the center grill. Thats what HATE about the VIII's and love that the VII's don't have it. So if the kit doesn't take it out, its useless to me.

Please don't take this as a flame or bash or me hating on you, its just my opinion.
Old Jan 14, 2004 | 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Very, very nice! Just keep your distance from curbs.

Originally posted by rubelcon
ChrisS: Yes, getting the complete R2 kit soon, will have the rear bumper and side skirts also
Any picts of this upcoming R2 kit?

I actually like the stock chrome badge. Is there any way to get it on the R1 bumper? Also, is the R1 bumper much wider than stock? If so, are you still running 235's?