Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Before I sell it pics

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2012 | 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Before I sell it pics

So, after only owning my first WW Evo for a couple of months, it looks like I'm going ot have to sell. With a move from NC to FL, my son being born, and 2 of my other Evos giving me a bunch of financial issues (one getting robbed and the other being sold to me not running the way the dealership told me it did), I have to regrettably sell this car.

I love the way this car looks. I raised it up a half inch when I got it and it has basically the perfect stance in my opinion and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. I had two guys waiting on me in the Walmart parking lot last week just to tell me how great the car looked. I haven't gotten to put up any pics yet, so I figured now was a good a time as any before I have to see it go. The car has the basics: exhaust, intake, LICP, injectors, fuel pump and a tune. Enjoy.

Old Sep 25, 2012 | 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Very clean man! I love WW EVO's
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Thats sucks you're letting it go. I'm sure you'll get another one. Its gonna suck even more seeing the huge popullation of evos in FL.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Evo Xs have a large presence here. You don't see too many CT9A Evos. Definitely not too many white ones.

And ill be back. This is my 10th Evo and my first WW. I've wanted a ww for a long time and finally found a clean one. The previous owner took awesome care of this car. I myself keep it in a garage, so it stays clean and nice looking all the time. Hopefully, I'll be able to find another WW when I come back. I just need a couple of months to get all of my priorities in check. Plus, I got hit with a very expensive hospital bill, so that ate up a large chunk of cash as well. I'll probably make a for sale ad soon on the forums if it doesn't sell before I get around to doing it.

My next plan was going to be a jdm rear bumper and an SE lip. I think it would have looked great.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

wow talk about clean! u took good care of that car sir.
new owner must be proud
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

dam so clean i love my ww
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sujinX
wow talk about clean! u took good care of that car sir.
new owner must be proud
No new owner yet. It wasn't officially for sale until today. The next owner will love it though. I wish I could financially afford to keep it. But with my son it's not worth risking being low on money just to keep it for now.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 03:02 PM

super clean. I think you made me just want amber side markers even more lol. It looks sick on WW.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 03:04 PM

i think you should plug those 3 holes in the bumper to complete that front IMO.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04
No new owner yet. It wasn't officially for sale until today. The next owner will love it though. I wish I could financially afford to keep it. But with my son it's not worth risking being low on money just to keep it for now.
Thats what I said 4 years ago and am now in my 2nd evo.
Old Sep 25, 2012 | 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JDMEVOLEX
i think you should plug those 3 holes in the bumper to complete that front IMO.
I agree. I already have a price quote on getting it fixed as FL doesn't require front plates. If I sell the car to someone in a state that requires it, I'll leave the holes. Otherwise, I'll be getting it fixed for the new owner. It was the only thing that bummed me out because the car was almost perfect on the outside otherwise.

Thanks for all the positive compliments. I truly get stopped a lot because of how clean it is. I had a couple guys driving through my neighborhood stop a couple days ago at the front of my driveway and say "Nice Evo, its super clean."