Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Evo with around $100k in mods

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014 | 03:48 AM
Evolved Member

I do not know what is going on with the pics. FFTEC did tune this car. I had someone else tune it 1 time. Latest tune was from Sean at FFTEC. And maybe FFTEC swore off the HKS turbo but I bought mine from FFTEC. So not sure what is going on there...

Edit: I found out why pics do not work. The bandwidth has exceeded its limit.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 28, 2014 at 04:29 AM.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:11 AM

100K in a car and can't afford a photobucket pro account.

Your pics have been viewed by so many, you've used all the bandwidth.

Upgrade to pro account and they will show up.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thetastelingers
100K in a car and can't afford a photobucket pro account.

Your pics have been viewed by so many, you've used all the bandwidth.

Upgrade to pro account and they will show up.
Lmao! Good analogy Yea I just see no point in upgrading. Photobucket says it is a monthly limit and seeing as we are almost done with this month it should be reset here shortly. If this continues to be an issue I may consider upgrading but this is the first time I have run into something like this.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:37 AM
Evolved Member

Oh and speaking of voltex, if anyone here knows who has the cyber edition front bumper, cyber canards, and exhaust shield for sale please let me know. I have cash in hand. I have contacted driveline, evasive, and vivid and they all have said they are having issues with voltex right now getting shipments.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

:-( i wish i could see the pics.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by silver9mr
:-( i wish i could see the pics.
They should be back up starting next month. I apologize for the technical difficulties. If for some reason they aren't I will probably just upgrade the account.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

The Cali Bay area evo community is "LOLing" at this thread pretty hard.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Why didn't you put the air jacks, and fully cage it BEFORE you got to this point? Looks good, would have done some thing differently, but overall, you did a great job. Biggest thing i would NOT have done, and this is personal preference, is that I would have kept the exterior more clean, albeit, what you've done LOOKS functional, I wouldn't ever drive it on the street. I'd worry about the body too much.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SHIFTT IX MR
Why didn't you put the air jacks, and fully cage it BEFORE you got to this point? Looks good, would have done some thing differently, but overall, you did a great job. Biggest thing i would NOT have done, and this is personal preference, is that I would have kept the exterior more clean, albeit, what you've done LOOKS functional, I wouldn't ever drive it on the street. I'd worry about the body too much.
As far as FUNCTIONAL and exterior are concerned, I would favor the FQ 400 body kit the most. The entire kit can be had for approx 7-8k shipped.

And plz fix those pics
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SHIFTT IX MR
Thank you for the compliments. At first I figured the current cage and safety was fine. Since I would like to move up in power and do more tracking I figure more safety would be a good idea. And jacking up the car is a bit of a pita.

Originally Posted by hispanicpanic
As far as FUNCTIONAL and exterior are concerned, I would favor the FQ 400 body kit the most. The entire kit can be had for approx 7-8k shipped.

And plz fix those pics
Will do!
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 05:53 PM

hmmm...i can't seem to be able to see any of the pictures...
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 06:14 PM

upload them to imgur.
i dont think theres any cap there
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

FFTEC Endorses HKS 7460 GT2

Very much, proof is that FFTec employee cars use HKS turbo (7460 GT2), and Speek volumes how well it works. My Evos are built/maintained by FFTec and both use HKS 7460.

This car WAS tuned by FFTec, I have dyno screen shot provided to me by MikeB purposely to help me decide to go with HKS 7460.

The car made 425whp on FFTec Mustang, stock block.

I have the dyno copy! And have spoken to owner as well seeking feedback.

Please don't comment unless you have data to support claims.
I have data, therefore I confirm this car was tuned at FFTec and FFTec endorses HKS 7460 and all other HKS products as the best quality.
Old Jan 28, 2014 | 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Oh and speaking of voltex, if anyone here knows who has the cyber edition front bumper, cyber canards, and exhaust shield for sale please let me know. I have cash in hand. I have contacted driveline, evasive, and vivid and they all have said they are having issues with voltex right now getting shipments.
why are you looking to buy the "same" bumper you have now? is it because the one time you took your car to the track you lost control and destroyed the "voltex" bumper? maybe you should consider adding another 100K in mods and make sure the car is track ready
Old Jan 29, 2014 | 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TougeGod7
why are you looking to buy the "same" bumper you have now? is it because the one time you took your car to the track you lost control and destroyed the "voltex" bumper? maybe you should consider adding another 100K in mods and make sure the car is track ready
Hey now accidents happen, and not everyone is lucky enough to have extensive experience karting in their teens. We were all noobs once. He's just lucky enough of a noob to start developing his skill with a 400 hp monster.

Quick Reply: Evo with around $100k in mods