Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Went to a meet on Saturday....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2004 | 11:45 PM
Evolved Member

I posted a thread about a Evo meet in the Midwest Region to see if anyone would be interested in meeting up at ak1's shop. If anyone is interested sign in that thread.
Old Mar 30, 2004 | 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

hey ak1 i know from the galant boards. Do you still have the galant? I still have mine...with the RIPP SDS V6 with rebuilt motor with still only 4k miles on it. RIPP rebuilt the engine but I bought the evo during the break in period. I was going to sell the galant I just havent found any takers.

Sweet shop...no wonder why you have a hooked up gride
Old Mar 30, 2004 | 07:32 PM
ak1

Corey, I've attached more pictures of the meet below but still haven't come across any more of your pics.

hey ak1 i know from the galant boards. Do you still have the galant? I still have mine...with the RIPP SDS V6 with rebuilt motor with still only 4k miles on it. RIPP rebuilt the engine but I bought the evo during the break in period. I was going to sell the galant I just havent found any takers.
Hey SuperchargedGTZ, yeah I know you from thegalantcenter.com. I haven't checked up on there in ages. I still have the galant (you can see the back of it in one of the pictures below). Haven't decided if I am going to keep it or sell it yet, I think I will most likely sell it this year. Not many ppl want to spend the money on a turbocharged galant though that's not AWD. That supercharged v6 of yours was impressive. Goodluck on selling yours!

Old Mar 30, 2004 | 07:38 PM
Former Sponsor

ak1.... please pm me with more information on the Noble...I am interested