Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

SLVRNBLK's Project MJ featured on "Cars onBoard"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2020, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Great feature presentation done on your car. Really makes me miss my WW '06 RS. You had me fooled for a second with your black door handles and side mirrors. Meticulous and simple car build which is the way I like as well.
Also was looking at your signature location while watching the video I was thinking ,"That's not Florida!" Looks more like SoCal. Sure enough..... . Anyhowz never sell it as they are great cars and will never be made again.
Ever venture up to NorCal would love to see Project MJ...... Well done!
Old Aug 22, 2020, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by whtrice
Great feature presentation done on your car. Really makes me miss my WW '06 RS. You had me fooled for a second with your black door handles and side mirrors. Meticulous and simple car build which is the way I like as well.
Also was looking at your signature location while watching the video I was thinking ,"That's not Florida!" Looks more like SoCal. Sure enough..... . Anyhowz never sell it as they are great cars and will never be made again.
Ever venture up to NorCal would love to see Project MJ...... Well done!
Thank you for the kind words! Yeah, that was filmed in SoCal, but I have moved back to FL a few years ago. Keeping the car for sure.