Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

New accesories for Evo

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2004, 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys....
I own a shop here in millbrae,ca and i can get you guys 20% off mitsubishi dealers...just let me know the reference numbers that i need to get and ill check up on the total....
Old May 16, 2004, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

Angry Dont bother

Originally Posted by RTS EVO VIII
that catalog was incredibly ghey.
Is that right .No $hit.Dont like it,dont buy it,dont bother .Buy Yourself a set of neon lights for Your pimp ride .At least somebody appreciates those scans(Thanx Chris )
Old May 16, 2004, 10:55 PM
Evolving Member

mitsu needs to work with companies to come up with better evo stuff than those junks.
Here we go again I'm really sorry that only works with Blaupunkt ,so we have that "junky" $800 navigation systems as well as dvd system .What else.Oh,yeah,I almost forgot about CF interior ,which I understand (from Your point of view)it's some kind of junk,but most of us is just happy that at least we have something for our Evo's.Dude,You got to chill.We dont get as many goodies as those guys in Europe.This is NOT subaru for which You can get prolly everything.Prodrive and STI stuff were here waaayyyy before Subie WRX and STI came out.Ralliart just does NOT like us.Personally ,I would love to get CF interior as well as navigation system,pedals and on and on and on.....Now I know for sure NOT to mention anything new about stuff,cause they only make ghey stuff so why bother.Oh,yeah,my buddy just sent me MR catalog,but forget it.Ask local dealer,maybe they can get You this ...
Attached Thumbnails New accesories for Evo-chillpill.jpg  
Old May 16, 2004, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ARVSHOP
hey guys....
I own a shop here in millbrae,ca and i can get you guys 20% off mitsubishi dealers...just let me know the reference numbers that i need to get and ill check up on the total....
Sorry,man,but as far as I know(this is what I was told),only Europe is getting those stuff for now.I guess they are making them in Holland and this is THE place where all dealers down there getting their stuff from.Hey,but You never now,I might be wrong or my friend.Thanx a lot for trying and offering Your help.I bet most of us appreciate it
Old May 16, 2004, 11:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
What's so ga about those things? I think they make the evo look even more upscale .
Yeah,I second that.I would love to hear what's so ghey about them as well.I understand muffler tip ,but come on RTS EVO VIII....
Old May 17, 2004, 03:55 AM
Evolving Member

believe or not, vittorio, i do appreciate those scans. it showed how ghey those accessories truly are. i have neon lights intalled all over my evo and it looks so PIMP at night!!!! my evo looks like a moving RAINBOW when its moving with the lights on!! about that chill pill, you need to shove it up your hairy a$$ because you're the one that needs one.
Old May 17, 2004, 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

Why dont you call the dealer. This was done on Nasioc. Someone started a group buy with a subie dealer in Germany and order 15 Sti headlights that were Lhd. So im sure this can be done to order every thing in that book.
Old May 17, 2004, 06:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RSR EVO, you seriously have neons? Wow, now I feel sorry not just for you, but for yor car too .
Old May 17, 2004, 09:03 AM

There might be a good reason to have someone over there in Poland, or headed over there soon, do a bulk order for us in person and have it shipped back:

The exchange rate right now in Poland is about 4-to-1 in our favor. That's like a 75% discount - but only if you order it in person in their $$ - gotta do it before they switch over to the Euro$ too! If we order from over here we'll pay the USD rate.
Old May 17, 2004, 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

count me in on a group buy
Old May 17, 2004, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

believe or not, vittorio, i do appreciate those scans. it showed how ghey those accessories truly are. i have neon lights intalled all over my evo and it looks so PIMP at night!!!! my evo looks like a moving RAINBOW when its moving with the lights on!! about that chill pill, you need to shove it up your hairy a$$ because you're the one that needs one.
Dude,You got to be kidding me.Neons?First of all You talk about my a$$,then about Rainbow.No wonder all those accesories look ghey to You Sorry,mods for my little speech ,but I spent 2 freaking hrs tried to scan this "ghey" catalog and some guy,blows it off just like that.That's it I'm done argueing.I'm really sorry everybody.Let's go back to the topic.
Old May 17, 2004, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike_T
There might be a good reason to have someone over there in Poland, or headed over there soon, do a bulk order for us in person and have it shipped back:

The exchange rate right now in Poland is about 4-to-1 in our favor. That's like a 75% discount - but only if you order it in person in their $$ - gotta do it before they switch over to the Euro$ too! If we order from over here we'll pay the USD rate.
Hey,Mike,I'm really working on it ,so as soon as I find out anything I'll let You guys know.About exchange rate,you are 100% correct.Oh,BTW,just in case I'm going to Poland next month ,so I could even start shipping from there.Group buy Hey,Fireball,dont you worry
Old May 17, 2004, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
RSR EVO, you seriously have neons? Wow, now I feel sorry not just for you, but for yor car too .
mitchubishi, i don't have neons.
Old May 17, 2004, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay, thank god, it'ssometimes hard to tell when some is joking or not without the use of icons and shiz.
Old May 17, 2004, 04:00 PM

Count me in on a group buy, too. I want that CF interior!!!!!

Quick Reply: New accesories for Evo