Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Anyone ever going to design tails like these?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2004 | 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

well i mean i wouldn't really care for it on my car, but there is nothing wrong with someone just suggesting the idea, some of you act as if you hate this guy for just posting his idea of what might look good on the evo.
Old Apr 24, 2004 | 05:10 PM
Evolving Member

spoolingevo...technically, it is your fault for all the flaming, I'm not a newbie anymore, but I've learned not to post pics of my car anymore, or ideas anymore, because you will ALWAYS get bashed around here, it's sad you can't, but really you're kind of asking for it when posting. I agree with you though, I like em and want to get them for my oz, and i'm sure now that I'll get flamed by these little tough guys too, but the bottom line is, your opinion is the only one that counts.
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by TeamNeXusOz
though the tails look cheap....i applaud you since a lot of people do the sae things to their cars on here....especially EVO's with VOLKS...dont get me wrong the look good...but do something different...what is rice anyways?...isnt RICE the reason why your EVO is in the US to beign with?...OH WAIT!!...Doesent the EVO come with RICETEZZAS?...

hey an if you like it then go with it...your the one thats driving the car...not them

says the OZ owner
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Porsche518

says the OZ owner

i think 98% of evo owners Hate the stupid stock tails..... shhhhh
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

says the OZ owner
I'm getting real sick of the evo owners thinking they're god's gift to the world because of the car they drive. All this talk about how much better they are than oz owners, blah, blah, blah. Is the evo a better car, yes, probably in every way, but price. Are you better than me because you have an evo, uhh no. Is your car faster than mine, uh yes, but that means nothing. I've got a bike that'll make your evo look like a yugo. Again, but that doesn't mean anything. This is a site for MITSUBISHI enthusiasts, just like the homepage says. The evo owners need to release some air from their head, because they're way too inflated. Let the oz,es,ls owners have a litle fun in this sport too, geez.
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by jaymz916

I'm getting real sick of the evo owners thinking they're god's gift to the world because of the car they drive. All this talk about how much better they are than oz owners, blah, blah, blah. Is the evo a better car, yes, probably in every way, but price. Are you better than me because you have an evo, uhh no. Is your car faster than mine, uh yes, but that means nothing. I've got a bike that'll make your evo look like a yugo. Again, but that doesn't mean anything. This is a site for MITSUBISHI enthusiasts, just like the homepage says. The evo owners need to release some air from their head, because they're way too inflated. Let the oz,es,ls owners have a litle fun in this sport too, geez.
I am in no way claiming i am better than OZ or lancer owners. I am just talking about the word rice being associated with the EVO in the context of ligts and wheels. Hell, us evo owners didnt want the altezzas on our cars, hence the reason everyone buying evo VII tails. and calling Volk wheels rice is just a party foul.
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

true, the evo does come with crap altezzas... but it's factory and you can't help it... if they came with stock red lights, not very many would change it.

the evo was bought because people desire performance, otherwise I would of gotten a lexus.

and yeah, we should calm down on the oz/evo superiority stuff... the lancer guys are cool... especially the guys/girls at SCLC
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

If everyone hates the stock Altezza's; where am I going wrong by suggesting an alternate route? I wouldnt necessarily buy those "exact" tails by that "exact" manufacturer. In case you guys didnt notice the title of this thread, it says "tails like these".

I would love it if some "High Quality Manufacturer" designed carbon tails with light placement similiar to the picture i posted. I dont know why some of you guys get off on flaming me for that, it was just an idea. For those of you who had my back or didnt act like fourth-grade kids and flame the crap out of me, thank you.. i appreciate your maturity.

For whoever said that an evo is a car that should be purchased for performance only.. i dont know where you come from saying that, but why? In this day and age, anyone can personalize their car to whatever their imagination limits them to. From the little ricers with their civics and spoon parts (just an example) to the 911 turbo guys with techart parts (just another example). What im saying is that there is a market for it wherever you go. It is simple economics. The Evo is no different. Maybe to you.. but not to me and not to anyone else doing "custom" or mass-produced aesthetic work to their cars.

Now.. with that said and taking everyones responses into consideration... i dont want to hear a single person whine about their factory "ricetezzas" anymore.
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

and no.. i have never owned a civic in my life

not that its any of your business, but i drive a pathfinder, owned a Camaro Z28, a Mazda MX6 LS, a Jetta, and a '68 Mustang GT (no rice anywhere, thank you much)
Old Apr 25, 2004 | 11:15 PM
Account Disabled

says the OZ owner
yup that was me and damn proud of mz OZ...why?...cus...i dont have thousands of dollars in cluth problems ...oh and the only reason why i called them RICETEZZAS was because it was said by another evo owner...dont get me wrong...the evo is a kickass car and there have been a few evo owners that i have met up with that were really cool...my first post was to not flame the thread maker....itt was to support him...and yeah i kinda knew that i was gonna get flamed for my post...since i do drive a black OZ...so oh well...