Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2004, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims

Just installed the Greddy FMIC with piping kit and Racing sparco rims......I know the Tein S'-tech springs are coming
Attached Thumbnails Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims-1fmic.jpg   Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims-2fmic.jpg   Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims-nowing2.jpg   Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims-nowing1.jpg  
Old Jun 27, 2004, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

love the license plate ...i'm just curious - why did you wrap the front bumper? does it help with anything?
Old Jun 27, 2004, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

IS that the V-SPL? I am after the same one. Did you have to do any cutting for it to fit?
Old Jun 28, 2004, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

rims look nice! like the tails also, are they MR's or did you do them yourself?
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

evo452- the plate I've had for over 12 years to rub it in, the nose mask is to help keep the rock chips off the nose.....I drive 400 highway miles a week commuting to work

lil'evil evo-Yes it is and no cutting, I did not even take the bumper off, did it all from underneath major PITA but I did not want to be removeing the whole bumper assembly. The piping is real nice if you are planning on keeping the stock turbo set-up. But for me it actually turned out useless because it does not match up to my Buschur500 turbo kit on either end.........OH well. You get what you pay for now I need to have Turbotrix rig up some piping for me.

eclipsegs2k1-Thank You. Those tails I did myself with about $10 spent on 1 can of spray paint, 1 sheet of sandpaper, and a tube of black silicone.OHH, and LOTS of patience with a heat gun it is much easier than the BAKING in the oven, I've heard........

ALL OTHER GUYS OUT THERE= Go for the Buschur front mount!!! It was specifically designed for the EVO: stock or WITH ANY of their turbo kits, trust me the Greddy core is beautiful and my EGT temps went down drastically over stock but for the money just go for the BUSCHUR. I know I'm kicking myself about it. I bought the Greddy cheaper BUT now I'm spending more on piping custom built......Listen and learn from my mishap.....GOD BLESS!!!!!!!
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

how does your EGT lower from having a different intercooler?
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

love the rims, your car looks really nice just get a clear bra, they look 1000x better

edit: did you lose any boost with that intercooler?

Last edited by expl0d; Jun 28, 2004 at 11:32 AM.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

What did you plug the holes up on the trunk with?
Old Jun 28, 2004, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Looks good but that bra has got to go.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DA-4BANGA
evo452- the plate I've had for over 12 years to rub it in, the nose mask is to help keep the rock chips off the nose.....I drive 400 highway miles a week commuting to work

lil'evil evo-Yes it is and no cutting, I did not even take the bumper off, did it all from underneath major PITA but I did not want to be removeing the whole bumper assembly. The piping is real nice if you are planning on keeping the stock turbo set-up. But for me it actually turned out useless because it does not match up to my Buschur500 turbo kit on either end.........OH well. You get what you pay for now I need to have Turbotrix rig up some piping for me.

eclipsegs2k1-Thank You. Those tails I did myself with about $10 spent on 1 can of spray paint, 1 sheet of sandpaper, and a tube of black silicone.OHH, and LOTS of patience with a heat gun it is much easier than the BAKING in the oven, I've heard........

ALL OTHER GUYS OUT THERE= Go for the Buschur front mount!!! It was specifically designed for the EVO: stock or WITH ANY of their turbo kits, trust me the Greddy core is beautiful and my EGT temps went down drastically over stock but for the money just go for the BUSCHUR. I know I'm kicking myself about it. I bought the Greddy cheaper BUT now I'm spending more on piping custom built......Listen and learn from my mishap.....GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

dude, just get the ams pipes. they fit great.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 04:32 PM

Did someone delete my post? It was in good fun moderators.

Anyhow, you car looks like shyt. Take those stickers off the wheels! And that Bra, jesus, I don't even want to go there.

So you ordered a BR500 for that sled? When are you getting this tuned, I'll have to drive down to see this beast run!

And if you want to make big power on pump gas, like 500 on 93 octane big, pm me. I'm selling my Methanol injection kit to pay for JIC coilovers.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks nice, but not exactly my style...
Old Jun 29, 2004, 01:34 AM
Evolving Member

alex alex: cooler air=lower egt.....
explod: I wish I could have someone do a clear bra 3m install, I'd jump right on it
SinCityEvo: bodyshop
CrOmster: Bra stays on the highway 400 miles a week, I'd rather the rock chips go.........
jerastan: Does AMS still use that tapered down lower pipe?
5 Star S...OOps I mean metaphysical: Ha, nice try Dude........Yeah the sled has the BR500, French is going to tune hopefully this week, I'll let ya know.
Mitchubishi: Thank you anyway! And what exactly is YOUR style of EVO?....Oh wait!!! in 2005 right thats when we get to see YOUR style..........
GOD BLESS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 29, 2004, 01:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by alex_alex
how does your EGT lower from having a different intercooler?
lower temp intake air reduces the chance of knock and lowers the overall temp of the combustion chamber
Old Jun 29, 2004, 01:54 AM
Evolving Member

exactly, Thank U, Coolguy

Quick Reply: Greddy FMIC-Racing Sparco rims