Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Veilside 8

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2004 | 07:39 PM
Evolving Member

Looks like a dog trying to hump a football...?
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
How could this guy have even considered that kit in the first place... that's the equivalent of giving an evo down friggin syndrome...the most incredible toss away of money and time I have ever come across.

Oh and...

Posting this does not make you a better person than all of us who have expressed our opinions. Fat people and fat women have no purpose in this thread. Also, letting poeple do what they want is not always good for them or the general public; I want to hear you say that to Osama Bin Laden. This evo is a refelction of the man's tastes and we're only trying to point out to the person he's not impressing anyone with them. Actually, if you think about it, we're only trying to help him achieve the goal of doing the right thing for his car. Harry is a name, not and adjective, and the adjective is spelled h-a-i-r-y. I doubt anyone on this forum is insecure and no, you're the loser so...shut up newb!!!
Newb ? I have had WELL over 1000 post under another name so your wrong there. You are also wrong about me being a loser, insecure and well, actually, almost everything else you said. I wasn't origanally speaking of ALL the people dissing the kit, just the ones being morons saying things like "shouldn't gave yall *****s money" and retarded statements like that. I know Harry is a name smartass. I happened to be working and doing a few other things back and forth but had to type super quick cuz I thought the guy was being bashed. That's why I didn't realize until after the post that it wasn't even his so ummmm, YOU SHUT UP mmmk ! I was just trying to stand up for a guy I thought was being picked on because people around here can't seem to remember their mom's telling them "If you don't have anyhting nice to say, don't say anyhting at all."
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoego
iguess you feel better for calling us losers. People who see this car will always remember an Evo for it, and then you will be considered a ricer too. My car is no Ricer.
Yeah, if their idiots ! I think most people have the ability to distingiush a cheesy ricer from a tight Evo. If not them who really cares what their closed minded brains think ?
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 09:10 PM

Luke...I am your father!

Not a good look for an EVO.
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

I have to agree with blk02oz in the first page...it's his car and his money. If that is how he wanted to spend it...it's up to him. I've seen the kit on a black car...which looked good. In red...I don't like it. Kind of like the other Veilside kit...looks good on some colors but not others.

As far as the car being perfect from the factory...that is also personal opinion. I personaly love the Gialla kit...but I own a Yellow evo...and I think it looks terrible in Yellow...but awesome in Black and Silver. More then likely I'll go with the C-West kit...form meets function...but I'm sure others would disagree with that as well.

It all comes down to personal preference...if someone does something to their car...try not to act like a jack @$$...but get your feelings across in a nicer way then bashing the person because YOU don't like HIS/HER car that HE/SHE paid for because HE/SHE does like it how it came out. It's not your car...it's the other persons...so chill out a little
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 09:25 PM
Account Disabled

I guess in a few months I'll need to borrow your car to shovel the snow off my driveway.
Old Aug 10, 2004 | 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dragon41673
I have to agree with blk02oz in the first page...it's his car and his money. If that is how he wanted to spend it...it's up to him. I've seen the kit on a black car...which looked good. In red...I don't like it. Kind of like the other Veilside kit...looks good on some colors but not others.

As far as the car being perfect from the factory...that is also personal opinion. I personaly love the Gialla kit...but I own a Yellow evo...and I think it looks terrible in Yellow...but awesome in Black and Silver. More then likely I'll go with the C-West kit...form meets function...but I'm sure others would disagree with that as well.

It all comes down to personal preference...if someone does something to their car...try not to act like a jack @$$...but get your feelings across in a nicer way then bashing the person because YOU don't like HIS/HER car that HE/SHE paid for because HE/SHE does like it how it came out. It's not your car...it's the other persons...so chill out a little
I think most people here are making a big deal of how ugly it looks. I think the word for it is "overkill". It would look alot better with bigger and fatter rims. Those rims are just too small for that kit....
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 01:10 AM
Evolving Member

Looks Fricken Awesome!
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 01:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
How could this guy have even considered that kit in the first place... that's the equivalent of giving an evo down friggin syndrome...the most incredible toss away of money and time I have ever come across.

Oh and...

Posting this does not make you a better person than all of us who have expressed our opinions. Fat people and fat women have no purpose in this thread. Also, letting poeple do what they want is not always good for them or the general public; I want to hear you say that to Osama Bin Laden. This evo is a refelction of the man's tastes and we're only trying to point out to the person he's not impressing anyone with them. Actually, if you think about it, we're only trying to help him achieve the goal of doing the right thing for his car. Harry is a name, not and adjective, and the adjective is spelled h-a-i-r-y. I doubt anyone on this forum is insecure and no, you're the loser so...shut up newb!!!
tttsss owned!!! Thanks I was about say the same thing.
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 01:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blk02oz
Newb ? I have had WELL over 1000 post under another name so your wrong there. You are also wrong about me being a loser, insecure and well, actually, almost everything else you said. I wasn't origanally speaking of ALL the people dissing the kit, just the ones being morons saying things like "shouldn't gave yall *****s money" and retarded statements like that. I know Harry is a name smartass. I happened to be working and doing a few other things back and forth but had to type super quick cuz I thought the guy was being bashed. That's why I didn't realize until after the post that it wasn't even his so ummmm, YOU SHUT UP mmmk ! I was just trying to stand up for a guy I thought was being picked on because people around here can't seem to remember their mom's telling them "If you don't have anyhting nice to say, don't say anyhting at all."
LOL. Even w/1000 post you can still be a noob. Just bcz you have lots of "post *****" post doesn't mean your still not a noob.

going back... God that kit is ugly. No matter what color evo that kit would look terrible.

Last edited by moogle; Aug 31, 2004 at 01:26 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Mission Accopmlished. You have officially reach maximum rice status!!!! Tell me one thing....Why???????

2 thumbs down

Just my opinion though

Last edited by Evo8Master; Aug 31, 2004 at 10:40 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

eh.....looks like ****! wow...that thing is really bad.
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

I bet the owner bought the car for its stock altezza tail lights.
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by moogle
LOL. Even w/1000 post you can still be a noob. Just bcz you have lots of "post *****" post doesn't mean your still not a noob.

going back... God that kit is ugly. No matter what color evo that kit would look terrible.
Been here alot longer than you bro ! About a year longer actually !
Old Aug 31, 2004 | 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

You know what. It really doesn't matter what any of us think! I've had people tell me not to put my EVO VII kit on my Lancer, but in the end it is up to me and don't really care what anyone else thinks! Just as the owner of that car should. I don't like it, but that is because I don't like red cars! The kit is fine as long as the guy likes it! So I say just drop this whole "let's wine about how ugly the car is" thread! I don't know about anybody else, but I won't be driving the car the guy who owns it will!!!! I'm not bashing anyone, I just say drop it, please!!!! If you don't like it just say so! There is no reason to call it a snow plow or bulldozer or anything like that, so just let it go!

Quick Reply: Veilside 8