Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pics of JUN EVO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fiesty882
yea and people complain about the color of the car...go cry me a river
u tell em!
Old Sep 7, 2004, 09:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Man how people can get so upset when someone compliments another's car is beyond me. JUN EVO may I ask where you are doing these insane top speed runs? Good luck and be safe, keep us up to date
Old Sep 8, 2004, 02:14 AM
Evolving Member

nice. more pics please.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 02:20 AM
Evolved Member

Sweet ride nice mods Love everything but the color of stuff
Old Sep 8, 2004, 03:12 AM
Evolving Member

Saw your car in one of the Japanese Magazines explaining how Jun cars are reknowned worldwide having cars built on every corner of the world( correct me if I am wrong, guessing from the number plates)
How much boost is it running? I have an Evo 6 tuned by Mr. Koyama with the HKS F Con V Pro running the same TD-06H 25G setup as yours. Just like to know for comparison
Old Sep 8, 2004, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

nice evo
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:17 PM
Evolved Member

how much power you making?

nice car, didn't you post pix of it like a year ago?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TomeiEvo
Saw your car in one of the Japanese Magazines explaining how Jun cars are reknowned worldwide having cars built on every corner of the world( correct me if I am wrong, guessing from the number plates)
How much boost is it running? I have an Evo 6 tuned by Mr. Koyama with the HKS F Con V Pro running the same TD-06H 25G setup as yours. Just like to know for comparison
yes man you are right!!
low boost 550 Whp--1.7 bar
high boost 709 Whp-2.2 bar
and yes its the HKS F-CON V PRO set up by Mr. Susumo Koyama
but as i mentioned changed the gear ratio to 4.111
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mitsuorder
Man how people can get so upset when someone compliments another's car is beyond me. JUN EVO may I ask where you are doing these insane top speed runs? Good luck and be safe, keep us up to date
in BAHRAIN man WE ARE THE POLICE!!!
cops can't do **** especially on the highways ( 4 HUGE open Lanes)
street racers are there every weekend bro..
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:45 PM
Evolved Member

hey JUNEVO.....are you using the greddy profec b spec 1?....for your boost controller
?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

709 hp on 2.2 bar is huge power but if its the TD-06H25G turbo then it may be more like engine hp..
Then again, who cares...its a bloody good setup I;d say..
What bout fuel? What sort of fuel is that running on in Bahrain? That sort of power on that turbo needs some real high octaine fuel like C16 or Sunoco I'd imagine..
Old Sep 9, 2004, 12:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TomeiEvo
709 hp on 2.2 bar is huge power but if its the TD-06H25G turbo then it may be more like engine hp..
Then again, who cares...its a bloody good setup I;d say..
What bout fuel? What sort of fuel is that running on in Bahrain? That sort of power on that turbo needs some real high octaine fuel like C16 or Sunoco I'd imagine..
the only fuel i can use is the 99 VP for normal boost and daily use, and C16 for full boost. and i am really sick and tired of shipping fuel from the states in containers everytime i run out of fuel. can you imagine that man. they don't sell it here but since the new Formula track has opened now i think some companies will have that sort of fuels soon caz we also stated drag races now the firt one is in Nov the 19th. so fuel is a big issue for me. and expensive!

ASTRO yes i am using the Profec B boost controler.you know whats funny man,when i shipped the car to JUN i tried to speak with them on the phone and we really had hard time standing each other especially since english is a second lang for us both so what i said was"DO EVERYTHING Mr Koyama PLEASE I WANT MAX I WANT MAX PLEASE AND SEND ME THE CHECK" i didnt have any idea what the hell was going on just waited for the car to be ready and waited for a long time buddy.what the hell results are awsome!
Old Sep 9, 2004, 12:15 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i am interested in using the same one...i have gone through 5 boost controllers on my evo....i had a greddy profec b SPEC 2....and it was a piece of crap....but i have heard the older model like yours is way better...just wanted to know....also nice car....i am currently doing a JUN stroker kit on my car...cant wait....

also if you dont mind what do you do in BAHRAIN??....just always intereted in peoples careers overseas....THANKS
Old Sep 9, 2004, 12:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ASTROEVO
yeah i am interested in using the same one...i have gone through 5 boost controllers on my evo....i had a greddy profec b SPEC 2....and it was a piece of crap....but i have heard the older model like yours is way better...just wanted to know....also nice car....i am currently doing a JUN stroker kit on my car...cant wait....

also if you dont mind what do you do in BAHRAIN??....just always intereted in peoples careers overseas....THANKS
you mean where did i get all this money from? or where do i work?
well i can't mention it over the net. classified info. i own some businesses and i am also from the Royal Family since you asked.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

cool.....working for yourself is the way to go...i chose that path also....seems to work better in the long run....here in the states the royalty thing doesnt work as well....maybe you can make me honorary royalty...lol....anyways...nice to meet you man...and if any of your "businesses" need a hip young designer .....let me know.... Keep in touch...

Caleb Clark

cheapshotdesign@aol.com

Quick Reply: Pics of JUN EVO