Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2004, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S?

Looking for opinions on this tire on the Evo and also who has them in stock and the cheapest prices?

Thanks
Old Oct 3, 2004, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

ive been riding on a set of these on my evo for 20,000 miles. I am hard on tires, the advans lasted 9,000 and the PZero's still have another 7-10k left in them. a good all around tire. you won't be dissapointed. I don't know where to buy in your area though. I bought mine and has them installed at America's Tire Co. in So. Cal when I lived there...... total was $646 mounted and balanced + lifetime warranty etc.....
Old Oct 3, 2004, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by voodooutt
ive been riding on a set of these on my evo for 20,000 miles. I am hard on tires, the advans lasted 9,000 and the PZero's still have another 7-10k left in them. a good all around tire. you won't be dissapointed. I don't know where to buy in your area though. I bought mine and has them installed at America's Tire Co. in So. Cal when I lived there...... total was $646 mounted and balanced + lifetime warranty etc.....
was alignment necessary?? i heard when u change all 4 tires, some tires might

require a vehicle to be realigned? since all different tire brands are not exactly the

same size even if you buy the same size tire. also, i had pzero nero on my 240sx

and it performed beautifully. i am gettin a set of these as soon as my advans are

done.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

it is a good idea to get a re-alignment after a 4 tire change, but I didn't. No funky wear on the tires, otherwise I would have been more worried about it.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

I've hear good reviews on this tire but I wanna know how well it would do in the snow. I'm still holding back on this because some tire place told me I would crash in the snow with this tire. Anyone driven these in the snow, please jump in!
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

M+S = Mud and Snow ;-p

The tires are o.k. in the snow - its not a snow tire by any means, but loads better than the advans.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

voodooutt, can you give a more detailed description of "loads better" then the Advans. For example: How did the Pirelli stop in the snow and did you get alot of fish tailing when getting on the throttle. Those type of examples.

Thanks,
Thai
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

all I can say is the Advans are a straight up summer tire and the PZero's are more of an all season tire, and they handle just like an all season in the snow. hope this helps.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love them for all seasons! I have about 15,000 miles on them, and for what I paid...I am very happy. Here is my small review of them:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86942
Old Oct 4, 2004, 05:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Great tire to have and a hard one to find sometimes. One of the highest performers in the UHP A/S class. Very similar to the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S but w/out the cost. Designed to handle light to moderate snow, but with AWD your a step ahead.
Old Oct 4, 2004, 05:17 PM

Neal,

Do you know if you guys have them in stock and how much they would be shipped to NJ? Please let me know, also should I buy them through you so you get credit or what?

Eric
Old Oct 5, 2004, 07:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
We dont have them at the moment, however, they should arrive here in Indiana around the 11th of this month. I only have a handfull not spoken for so you might want to reserve a set a head of time. If I can get your zip code Ill PM you a shipping quote and order total