Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Advan Neova's on my car now!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2005, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just put the Neovas on my EVO and comparing the handling to when my car had 6 miles on it these tires suck ***. I'm extremely pissed off. If I would have known the handling would feel like a civic I would of spent the extra bucks on the A046s.

Last edited by 4cefedgst; May 9, 2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old May 9, 2005, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sloop
Sorry about the Volk stickers peeling off. I am gonna take them all off at once this weekend.
my te37's for my prelude peel off
you would think for the price of those rims they would have some decent stickers that actually stick!!!!! grrrrr
Old May 10, 2005, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4cefedgst
I just put the Neovas on my EVO and comparing the handling to when my car had 6 miles on it these tires suck ***. I'm extremely pissed off. If I would have known the handling would feel like a civic I would of spent the extra bucks on the A046s.
You've got to be joking. I thought the Neovas were the Shiznit. There on every top tuner car in Japan. Supposedly, breaking all previous lap times. Others, are reporting great success, with these.
Old May 10, 2005, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

You've got to be joking. The Neovas are on every top tuner car in Japan. Supposedly, breaking all the previous lap times. Others here have reported great success with these tires.
Old May 10, 2005, 11:28 AM
Evolving Member

I love my Neova's and with my coilovers it is totally awesome. No bad points here.
Old May 10, 2005, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by number 8
You've got to be joking. The Neovas are on every top tuner car in Japan. Supposedly, breaking all the previous lap times. Others here have reported great success with these tires.

Hey Number8, let us know what you think of the Neova's when you get them installed.
Old May 10, 2005, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

I love my Neova's and with my coilovers it is totally awesome. No bad points here.
Thats what I thought. Waiting to have mine put on.
Old May 10, 2005, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Number8, let us know what you think of the Neova's when you get them installed.
Will do Sloop, just want to burn up the remains of my Toyos. Then I'll let report back. Have an autocross this Sunday. I hate to put on the Neovas, their so impressive looking.
Old May 10, 2005, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Im putting these on the bimmer. thanks for the write up.
Old May 10, 2005, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

these are mine, fitted early april....

tyres are good, and i'd prefer this to the A046s. It slightly less noisy, just as grippy as it, and performs well better than A046s in the wet... Downside is tyres are a little on the noisy side but then again, why would you bother bout the noise when the exhaust and twin plates are louder than the tyres itself?

Value for money, well in my country though. Got them at USD197ea. Was suppose to get the MPS-II, but it was too hefty at USD325.78ea......
Attached Thumbnails Advan Neova's on my car now!!!-13-03-05-te37-advan-ad07.jpg  
Old May 10, 2005, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Nicce to know how they compare to the AO46's. Looks good.
Old May 11, 2005, 06:06 PM

You've got to be joking. I thought the Neovas were the Shiznit. There on every top tuner car in Japan. Supposedly, breaking all previous lap times. Others, are reporting great success, with these.
I'm definitely not joking. I can't believe people are saying these are better than the A046's. The turn in on my EVO now feels similar to my wifes bone stock integra on 70,000 mile touring tires. I'm not saying they don't grip well, I'm just saying steering feedback is completely gone.
Old May 13, 2005, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

My review

Ok Sloop. Got them installed today. Total of 33 miles, running around on my lunch break. Most compliant, best ride, my car has ever felt. Held the road better than Toyos(although their very worn). Could not be happier. Sunday, I'll autocross them, so I'll be better able to compare. Grips the corners like mad. Neovas Rock!!
Old May 13, 2005, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

Ok Sloop. Got them installed today. Total of 33 miles, running around on my lunch break. Most compliant, best ride, my car has ever felt. Held the road better than Toyos(although their very worn). Could not be happier. Sunday, I'll autocross them, so I'll be better able to compare. Grips the corners like mad. Neovas Rock!!
I drove number 8's car this afternoon and drove my car with A046's on it right before and after. I wasn't really able to push either car real hard through corners, it seems that the Neovas hold just as well as the A046's, but aren't quite as responsive. You probably wouldn't notice much of a difference unless you drove each tire back to back. The biggest difference is the ride quality. The Neova is much more complient and a lot quieter. The autocross this sunday should be a good comparison between the A046s (on my car) and the Neovas (on Number 8's car).

-Paul
Old May 14, 2005, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

PVD04 - Driving into work this morning, I pushed it a little more. I got to tell you I dont remember anything holding the road quite like these.

Quick Reply: Advan Neova's on my car now!!!