Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Nagisa Auto Pillow Bushing Trailing & Rear Upper Control Arm

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2006 | 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

Nagisa Auto Pillow Bushing Trailing & Rear Upper Control Arm

Any thought on this products?

http://more-japan.com/Nagisa-Auto-CT...t-p-16300.html

http://more-japan.com/Nagisa-Auto-CT...m-p-16299.html
Old Jun 5, 2006 | 04:21 PM

Definitely for a purely race setup. I believe M5150 (sp?) has used several of Nagisa Auto's race parts on his car.

Nagisa makes some very high end, high dollar hard suspension parts. They make some other good parts too.

I'm getting their fender brace, since it's much more street friendly and installs incognito . Those solid bushings and their control arms are a bit too extreme for me. If i had a spare EVO that just saw the track..then maybe
Old Jun 5, 2006 | 08:34 PM

Nagisa adjustable suspension links with heim joints and spherical bearings are great for race setups, but for the street they're super hard-core. These bearings won't have any deflection like rubber bushings but these metal bushings transfer any and all noise and shakes from the road. The suspension will move with less friction which will effectively increase the wheel rate which will help the handling(spring rate at the wheels). They also have adjustable camber, caster, and toe (and they may have adjustable roll center in the front suspension, but i may be confusing this set up with another suspension company's parts) If you're not a hardcore expert then you'll probably get lost in all the adjustments and you'll have a head ache from the harsh ride.
Old Jun 8, 2006 | 04:35 PM

The front control arms do have adjustable roll centers, and they are for dedicated track use only. Anyone using them on the street will be in for the ride of their life! Best to get a complete alignment with them, as properly setting them is crucial. Changing camber will affect toe, changing height changes roll center, etc.

The tie rod ends are the most street friendly modification of their arms line up.