Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

What Offset and Tire size would be equivelant?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation! Vegas!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Offset and Tire size would be equivelant?

Hey guys I'm running a +15 F and +27 Rear with 18x9.5 wheels and 265/35/18 as my track set up. They fit fine on my car with the fender modifications I have done. Now my question is I am getting a new set of 19" rims & tires for street / show use. Cant some one thats good with offsets and tire sizing tell me what would equivalent to my track set up with a 19" wheel?

Also I dont care about width too much but I do care about lip. I'm trying to get the biggest lip all the way around I can on a 3pc rim.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 04:27 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by M3this
Hey guys I'm running a +15 F and +27 Rear with 18x9.5 wheels and 265/35/18 as my track set up. They fit fine on my car with the fender modifications I have done. Now my question is I am getting a new set of 19" rims & tires for street / show use. Cant some one thats good with offsets and tire sizing tell me what would equivalent to my track set up with a 19" wheel?

Also I dont care about width too much but I do care about lip. I'm trying to get the biggest lip all the way around I can on a 3pc rim.

what youre asking is dependent upon the wheel construction for the depth lip you can do... it all depends on the clearance on the back face of the wheel...

cb
Old Jul 27, 2006, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation! Vegas!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So say you ignore the lip depth and you run a hi pad face on the front and low pad face on the rear.